Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post: Project Co-Ordinator
- Support GMA Strategic Operations with the following tasks: Business compliance re. interactions with HCPs in terms of entering data into DxD & HCP REX, contract initiations, settling payments in accordance with Fair Market Value, upload of contracts to CMS and payment tracking in SAP systems.
- Assist in Financial reporting to EFPIA countries
- Support GMA Strategic Operations activities under medical operations and medical excellence
- Project management support for GMA GSC Bangalore deliverables including vendor management, budget etc
- Communication internally: coordination with Medical/Legal teams in affiliates when needed to support GMA Bangalore’s activities in key IO countries.
- Communications with EU affiliates re. HCP payment terms in con. With FMV, trackings and obtain approvals of exemptions
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Graduate in life sciences \ finance \ commerce. Project management skill and good communications is preferred, very familiar with NN internal SOPs, BECO regulations, US/EFPIA codes
- 0-2 years: knowledge from pharma industry is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Faster learner of IT/different systems
- Good understanding of different cultures
- Project management skills
- Language skills (fluent English is a must)
Experience: 0-2 Years
Qualification: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical Affairs
Last date: 25th September, 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database