CHARUSAT invites applications for the post of PRINCIPAL at RPCP
Charotar University of Science and Technology (CHARUSAT) is established with a vision to become a dynamic global institution in knowledge economy through excellence and impact of teaching, research and social contribution. It follows the mission to serve the society by striving to transform it through creation, augmentation, dissemination and perpetuation of knowledge.
Post : PRINCIPAL
M.Pharm Programmes at RPCP are executed under the auspices of T. P. Patel Centre for PG studies in Pharmacy. The centre in patronized by Shri Jagdishbhai Patel and Shri H. T. Patel and their families to monumentalize their father, Late Shri T. P. Patel.
Bachelor and Master Degree in Pharmacy with first class and Ph.D Degree in appropriate discipline.
1. Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of 15 years of teaching/research/administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
2. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out as per UGC Guidelines.
3. Post Ph.D publications and guiding Ph.D students is highly desirable.
4. The research experience shall be substantiated by good academic record and books / research paper publications / IPR /patents records.
5. The experience in industry shall be at managerial level equivalent to Professor with active participation record in devising / designing, developing, planning, executing, analyzing, quality control, innovating, training, technical books / research paper publications / IPR /patents, etc.
6.The Principal shall be the lead person who will lay down the vision for the development of the institute. He/she shall be expert in his/her domain knowledge and shall have excellent leadership qualities to lead the institute in competitive scenario.
7. The candidate should be able to create a conducive environment for nurturing excellence in research and development of Pharmacy field.
1) Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Technology etc.
2)Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Analysis & Quality Assurance etc.
3) Pharmacognosy etc.
4) Pharmacology/Toxicology, Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practices etc.
Last Date : 15th September, 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.