Work as Senior Therapy Manager Vaccines Asansol in Merck
At Merck, you'll find rewarding opportunities, diverse experiences and an unwavering commitment to ethics and integrity. As part of our global team, you'll collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues whose sense of purpose complements your own.
Whatever your career path — whether it's research, sales, marketing, manufacturing, supply, IT, policy, or supporting our business in another way — Merck offers opportunities to develop and expand your career while making a true difference in people's lives.
Post: Senior Therapy Manager Vaccines Asansol- 1
Customer Focus and Coverage
• To be proficiently applying the product related features/benefits including scientific information thereto, so as to effectively communicate with the medical doctors and handle product related customer queries.
• Actively participate in identifying key and potential medical practitioners and specialists in the respective therapeutic segment in the assigned territory, and prioritise for the purpose of systematic customer coverage so as to generate maximum prescription sales for the company’s range of products as per business plan.
• Efficiently manage the therapy area by effectively reaching out to customers and engage KOL's
• Schedule and plan the frequency of calls and personally visit the targeted doctors as per agreed coverage list. Call on the Chemists, wholesalers as the case may be to track in-market sales of the products, booking of orders to ensure timely and adequate availability of products to meet market demand.
• Utilize customer focused selling techniques (CSSP), continually assessing the knowledge of the customer and strategize to maintain high customer confidence and customer knowledge of company products.
• Maintain current, approved protocol (CSSP) and promotional materials to be included in sales presentation/ detailing.
• Contact customers on regular basis and deliver informative sales presentations based on customers need.
• Explore opportunities to develop new business. To enhance the market knowledge on competitor’s.
Sales Performance & Results
• Achieve and exceed the sales targets on a consistent basis through effective implementation of the sales promotion strategies and follow-up initiatives.
• Constantly update the knowledge of disease and product area so as to facilitate scientific discussion with stakeholders to enhance productivity levels as expected by the Company.
• Carry out Product Visibility and such ancillary or incidental activities related to the Products of the Company or Products of any other Company as may be decided from time to time, in accordance with any arrangement or agreement entered into by the Company with such other Company.
• Explore opportunities to develop new businesses in the assigned therapy area.
Planning & Sales Performance Management
• Tactically plans to generate tertiary demand generation
• Plans and executes field working as per approved tour programmes so as to cover all stakeholders as per decided frequency.
• Takes follow-up initiatives on feedback and customer service requirements.
• Handles special product campaigns, new product launch campaigns as per Company’s plans.
• Covers the Nursing homes, clinics and hospitals as per agreed coverage requirements.
• Also collects data on annual budget for medicines, mode of purchase, rate contract/tendering etc. as may be required and takes initiatives to tap these business growth avenues.
• Assists in the collection of receivables, as per company policy.
• Actively participate in Cycle meetings, manage periodic Sales & Marketing meeting and conventions
• Conducts group meetings, medical education camps, speaker programmes as may be necessary from time to time for the therapy area of promotion.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.