Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) is an apex research organization under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India which undertakes, coordinates, develops, disseminates and promotes scientific research in Homoeopathy. The Headquarters of the Council are situated in New Delhi and multi-centric research is conducted through a network of 26 institutes/units all over India. The Council formulates and conducts research programs/projects; collaborates with national and international institutes of excellence to undertake evidence based research in fundamental and applied aspects of Homoeopathy; monitors extra mural researches and propagates the research findings through monographs, journals, newsletters, I.E.&C. materials, seminars/workshops. Studies comply with the modern scientific parameters and research is undertaken with the goal that the outcome of research translates into practice and the benefit of the research is extended to the profession and the public.
Post : Project Assistant (Chemistry)
The D.A.C. Regional Research Institute for Homoeopathy, Kolkata under C.C.R.H. intends to engage 01 (one) Project Assistant (Chemistry) purely on contract basis through test Walk-in-interview, as per details given below
Qualification/experience required :
i) M.Pharma (Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmacognosy / Pharmacology.
M.Sc. (Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry / Natural Product Chemistry / Agricultural Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry.
ii) Experience in Chemistry related analytical techniques and knowledge of basic Computer operation
Desirable : NET/GATE/RET qualified candidates will be given preference.
Age : Not exceeding 30 years as on the date of interview.
Emoluments (per month) : Rs. 20,000/- (Consolidated) plus H.R.A. as per rules
Period of Engagement : Initially for a period of 06 months but is likely to be extended.
Place of Posting : D.A.C. Regional Research Institute for Homoeopathy, Kolkata.
1. The candidate who fulfils the requirement may attend the Interview alongwith the application in the format attached as Annexure-I with self-attested photocopies and original certificates of qualification, experience, mark sheets, birth certificate, passport size photograph.
2. The candidates will be engaged against different programmes of the Council and duties will be assigned, including field duties, accordingly.
3. The candidate should have working knowledge of computer programmes such as MS- Office, Internet and e-mail, etc. as he would be required to work independently.
4. The selections will be made for the Institute/Unit/office as indicated in the advertisement. Once posted, the candidate will not normally be transferred. However, the Council reserves the right to transfer candidates in any other Institutes/Units of the Council.
5. The Council will prepare a panel of candidates and offer engagement as and when vacancy/need arises.
6. The eligibility of the candidate will be determined as on the date of interview.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
8. The selected candidates will have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being appointed on contractual basis.
9. The contract can be terminated without any notice by the competent authority, if at any time the conduct, performance and activities of the individual are found detrimental to the interests of the Council.
10. The selected candidates will have to sign a non-disclosure undertaking.
11. In case of large number of candidates reporting for interview/test, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. Further, the interview may also be held on the next day.
12. The interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview. Verification of documents/certificates will be done before the interview.
13. The candidates are requested to see Council’s website (ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
14. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
15. Canvassing, in any form, will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
No advance application is to be sent. Applications will be collected at the venue of the written test/interview.
Walk in Interview
Date : 03.11.2023 (Friday)
Reporting Time : 9.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
Venue : D.A.C. Regional Research institute for Homoeopathy. 50, Rajendra Chatterjee Road, Kolkata-700035 (W.B.)
See All Other Jobs in our Database