Gitanjali College of Pharmacy, Run by: Gitanjali Foundation aims to become a center of excellence in providing high-quality education, training, and research to individuals in acquiring extensive Knowledge in the field of Pharmaceutical sciences and Skills in scientific research so that student can enrich their lives, develop their confidence and become respectable and use the full member of society.
Post : Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor
• To teach and educate students according to curriculum guidelines.
• To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted.
• Any other duties related to academic administration, student welfare, institutional development etc. entrusted by the Head of the Institute.
• B.Pharm from recognized Institute or University dept.
• M.Pharm & Ph.D (Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy & Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
• Must be a Registered Pharmacist from respective State Pharmacy Council.
• Assistant Professor : Fresher Associate Professor : 08 years with PhD Professor : 10 years with PhD
Qualification : Ph.D, M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : West Bengal
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Teaching
End Date : 30th November, 2023
Email detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Gitanjali College of Pharmacy
See All Other Jobs in our Database