AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country. AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Applications are invited for filling up of following posts in Department of Pediatrics for extramural research Project at AIIMS, Raipur, Chhattisgarh purely on contractual basis.
Post : Clinical Research Coordinator
Period of contract :
The post will be initially for a period of 06 Months extendable upto 24 Months depending on candidates' performance and project requirement.
Age Limit : Not Exceeding 35 Years as on 27.10.2022
Consolidated Salary (per month) : 1. Clinical Research Coordinator- 35,000/ (Thirty Five thousand ) rupees month only Essential
Educational Qualification : 1. MBBS/Master of Pharmacy/ Msc Nursing *Candidate with Post Graduate Diploma in clinical research along with above essential qualification will be preferred
Clinical Research Coordinator
1. The candidate should have minimum two year clinical research experience in medical field
2. The candidate should have minimum experience of twelve months as clinical research coordinator/Research officer/ Project technical officer or equivalent as per ICMR guidelines.
3. The candidate must have experience in clinical trial or intervention trial for at-least 12 months. (Clinical drug trial experience will be preferred)
4. Should able to monitor patients vitals , clinical condition , clinical examination and documentation in appropriate note sheet.
5. Basic knowledge of Computer JOB DETAILS
6. Ensure that clinical research studies are conducted in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice (GCP) guidelines, and other applicable regulatory requirements.
7. Help sponsor/monitors in site initiation, monitoring and close - out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and GCP guidelines.
8. Review informed consent document procedures.
9. Help in study - related training to assigned site personnel and establish regular lines of communication with the Investigators to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
10. Maintain the quality and integrity of the practices of the site related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations.
11. Ensure accurate data entei ing and reporting via online system
12. maintain site source documents, medical records and bile tiles
13. interpret data to identify protocol deviations and risks to subject safety data integrity.
14. Good English communication skills. Good skills in reading handwritten Notes
working experience in pediatrics setting and or pediatrics drug trial or research job after obtaining essential qualification will be preferred.
Clinical Research Coordinator
1. Have to work in General Medicine OPD/ ward. Medical emergency/Pediatrics ward, OPD and emergency, PICU.
2. He/She will be screening malaria patients from above area by antigen test.
3. Help PI for counseling patient and take consent
4. Collect sample for enrollment and transport for testing to lab
5. Should able to do point of care lab test as per need of clinical trial
6. He/she will be required for coordinating with PI at study sites at headquarters, study monitoring, for collection of data and follow up of participants in the cohort.
7. Up keeping and safety of project instrument
8. Maintain all the data recording, reporting and entries.
9. All work assigned by PI for the project.
10. This projcct may require calling the patient, helping or guiding them in the hospital and follow up for any events.
11. Blood samples for the patient has to be taken as per the need of the study and as advised by principal investigator.
12. The trial drug has to be administered as per the standard infusion protocol advised in the study
13. Admission, discharge and follow up of the patient will be also theresponsibility for this
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to send there all documents as scanned copy to email email@example.com for verification latest by 27.10.2022. The candidates are requested to provide email id and contact number of the previous project Incharge too for verification of their experience certificate. It will be the responsibility of candidate to ask their previous project Incharge to confirm the queries sent by us, unable to do so will make them ineligible for the post. On day of interview, eligible candidates are desired to bring the duly filled application form in the attached format along with all original mark-sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification and experience certificate (if any), any one original photo bearing identity card issued by any Government authority (Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving license) and one set photocopy of each document. Candidates failing to bring any of the above documents will not be allowed to appear for interview.
Date and time of interview and/or written examination and address of the venue : 31.10.2022 (Monday) time 10:30 am. room no D-423.4th floor D block, Gate no 4, AIIMS Raipur
Reporting time : Only those candidates who are found eligible after scrutiny of provided documents through email are requested to report at 10 AM in Department of Pediatrics room no 431, 4th floor, D block for document verification. Those who have not been called won't be entertained.
i) List of eligible candidates will be displayed on the website of AllMS. Kaipur. No separate call letters/admit cards will be issued.
ii) In case of large number of applications, interview may be spilled over next day or a screening test may be held or any other criteria may be adopted as may be deemed fit to shortlist the candidates. The decision of the competent authority in this regard will be final and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained in this connection.
iii) Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview only .
Iv) in view of rising Covid-19 cases, the applicant can also request for audio-video interview in case there is restriction of travel or patient has symptoms of acute viral fever.
Terms and conditions of appointment
1. The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS initially for a period of 06 (six) months with effect from the date of joining, extendable upto 2 yrs depending on the performance of the candidate and requirement of the project. As this clinical trial has gaps in between for data review safety and seasonal enrollment of malaria project extension of project may be in block of month gaps. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month's notice or by paying one month's salary without assigning any reason or on failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority. Candidates should note that their appointment will be for the Project only and they will NOT be the employees of AIIMS Raipur.
2. No other/ additional allowances other than the consolidated salary mentioned will be admissible. The appointee shall NOT be entitled to any of the benefits available to other employees of AIIMS Raipur appointed on regular basis.
3. The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
4. The appointee shall not have any right or claim to appointment on regular basis in AIIMS Raipur on any post.
5 The appointee shall be on whole time appointment for the project concerned and shall not accept any other assignment paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
6. If required, the appointee may be subjected to medical examination from the competent medical board for which he/she will have before the designated medical authority.
7. No TA will be admissible for attending the interview/written test and for joining the duties in case of selection.
8. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DOP&Ts OM No. 12016/3/84-Estt.(L) dated 12.4.1985 as amended from time to time.
9. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her is found to be incorrect/false or if he he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as may be deemed necessity by the complent authority.
10. If any candidate is found canvassing for his/her selection, he/she will be disqualified from the selection process.
12. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidate will be final and no representations in this regard will be entertained.
13. Final result will be declared on the website of AIIMS Raipur and selected candidates will be informed through email.
14. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website of AIIMS Raipur (aiimsaraipur.edu.in) for updates regarding this recruitment. No separate communication will be sent to the candidates regarding change in date and time of interview/written exam.
Candidates are requested to send there all documents as scanned copy to email firstname.lastname@example.org for verification latest by 27.10.2022.
See All Other Jobs in our Database