Biocon Biologics at Chennai is a 56000 sq. ft RND centre equipped with end-to-end cutting-edge infrastructure involving upstream, downstream, formulation, analytical characterization, functional characterization, and pilot facilities. A world-class team is being put together to develop biosimilar therapies all the way through process development, characterization, scale-up, and technology transfer to feed into our large-scale manufacturing facilities at Bangalore. We are looking for passionate science-driven minds at all levels across different functions.
Post : Senior Manager Supply Chain - API Planning - RM
Job Description :
• Supply Planning for SMV API-RM, consumption/supply variances analysis and supply realignment. To build in system alerts for course correction of forward schedules align to consumption/supply variance.
• Optimisation of delivery scheduling for improved efficiency in operations. Optimisation of safety stocks and continued monitoring. Inventory planning to manage supply disruptions.
• Collaboration with warehouse / Logistics, to ensure proper space utilization and demurrage avoidance while planning smooth material flow.
• Ensure timely execution of all actionable items as agreed in periodic reviews for slow moving, non-moving, ageing, excess/ obsolete/ near retest, near expiry inventory and as identified from inventory forecast.
• Identification, planning and executing supply chain projects for improving operational efficiency, focused customer support, improved quality and compliance in supply chain processes.
• Operationalize quality standards and develop new processes or improve existing processes to ensure compliance with operational excellence.
• Strong cross functional collaboration with finance, marketing, manufacturing and quality functions for liaising and accomplishing actions.
Candidate Profile :
• Graduate in Engineering / Pharmacy with MBA from leading institute.
• Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Manufacturing/Program Management/ PPIC/ Supply Chain in Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Experience of working on SAP preferably Analytical /Program Management competence.
• Hands-on in Data analytics with excellency in Microsoft applications.
Job location : Corporate Office Bangalore
Share your Resume at : email@example.com
Pis indicate your education / years of exp / position applied for in subject line.
Please also share a note on.
• Family background
• Total professional experience -split of Pharma (API/Formulation)/Non-Pharma.
• Current and expected designation / CTC
• Why exploring change.
• Notice period in current organization.
See All Other Jobs in our Database