AstraZeneca contributes meaningfully to the UK beyond the provision of our medicines and the benefits they provide to the health of the nation. We commissioned a report in 2009 to measure our significant investment to the UK economy, which includes investment in jobs and wealth creation. Oxera, an independent economic consultancy provided the analysis for this report.
Post : Territory Business Manager
You will be responsible to positively influence customers’ prescribing behaviour to achieve sales targets, develop territory and build strong customer relationships with the objective of maximizing sales volume and market share of designated products on a given territory.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Effectively implement sales strategy and tactics, plan of action (POA) in accordance with company policies.
• Regularly monitor territory’s sales performance to initiate appropriate actions to ensure performance is in line with objectives.
• Facilitate enlistment of newly launched and key products in hospitals and clinics.
• Conduct analysis of market/competitors to identify territory business opportunities
• Participate in promotional activity programs to increase product awareness in the market.
• Update territory customer classification, database and call records continuously
• Build trust and credibility with customers by demonstrating professionalism acting within the AZ Code of Conduct
• Identify areas for self-development and discuss developmental needs with FLSM
• Graduate degree in Science/Pharma
• Passion for Sales
• Interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Good Planning and Organisational Skills
• Excellent Scientific knowledge
• Ability to develop Strategic Partnerships
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Pharm
Location : Chennai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 30th October, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database