Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, started with an aim to establish a comprehensive cancer centre, providing the much-required oncology care to the population of Northern region of Kerala and neighbouring parts of Karnataka and Tamilnadu states.
FIXED TERM CONTRACT BASIS IN MALABAR CANCER CENTRE
Qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy + 5 year Experience in a Multispecialty Hospital
Age : Below 35 years.
Note : The experience certificate should clearly indicate the Multi-specialty hospital or other supporting documents issued in the name of applicant
No. of Posts : 01
Consolidated Pay per month : Rs.20,100/-
STIPENDIARY TRAINEES UNDER VARIOUS DISCIPLINE
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Age : Below 30- years
No. of Posts : 03
Consolidated Pay per month : Rs.12000/-
1. The duration of contract staffs posted in Malabar Cancer Center will be 179 days initially and can be extended for a maximum period of 3 years, subject to satisfactory performance (maximum 6 tenures)
2. Application Fee
a. Contract staff Application fee Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) for SC/ ST category and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) for others, may be paid through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS to the following account: No: 1154104000017958, Account holder: Malabar Cancer Center Society, Bank: IDBI, Branch: Thalassery, IFSC Code: IBKL0001154. Or can use UPI ID - MCC@IDBI for remittance. Separate application fee is required for applying multiple posts b. Trainee Application fee Rs. 0.00/- (Rupees Zero) for SC/ ST category and Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) for others, may be paid through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS to the following account: No: 1154104000017958, Account holder: Malabar Cancer Center Society, Bank: IDBI, Branch: Thalassery, IFSC Code: IBKL000115 4. Or can use UPI ID - MCC@IDBI for remittance.
3. Candidates should apply ONLINE through our websiteThe last date of submission of ONLINE application is 5:00 PM on 25-10-2021
4. Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
• Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications;
• Maximum Image Size: 30Kb,
• Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px,
• Image Type: .jpg format.
• UTR Number for application fee paid.
5. Applications in the prescribed format, downloaded from MCC website, will only be accepted.
6. Signed, hard copy of the application form with self-attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, bed strength, Application Fee Remittance Receipt containing UTR number etc.) should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103 on or before 28–10- 2021.
7. The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered.
8. The envelope containing application should be super scribed as“Application for the Post of ………………………………….On ………….. (Trainee/Contract) under ………………… ( INSER /MCC)”.
9. Applications without required certificates or documents will not be considered and will be rejected.
10. Applications received after the last date of submission will not be considered under any circumstances and MCC will not be liable for any postal/courier delay.
11. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, Application Fee etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents. Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview. Experience Certificate Should be clear in terms of bed strength, Multispecialty Hospital, Accreditation etc. if experience certificate is not contains any of the above relevant certification from respective institution should be attached along with application.
12. Communication of interview call letter from MCC, will be through e-mail. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
13. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year ie. 01.01.2021.
14. No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview
15. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
16. The Director – MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
• Decision whether to admit the candidate for the interview in case he or she fails to bring any required document rests entirely at the discretion of MCC, depending on the importance of the document.
• Each candidate will be called separately for the interview and interviewed in detail. If required, written test/online test shall be conducted.
• Any attempt to disrupt or interfere with the proceeding or any misconduct towards assisting staff or interview board members will disqualify the candidate without further explanation
• Interview shall include questions related to subject knowledge. attitude assessment, aptitude assessment, subject assessment, personality assessment, etc. and may include practical assessment depending on the post to which the candidate appears.
• If candidate fails to complete the process of interview, he/ she will not be ranked.
• Incase suitable candidates are not available, experience will be relaxed as per the discretion of Director, MCC
• Request for change/correction in the application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
• In case if it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her service is liable to be terminated. The decision of MCC will be final in this regard.
The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 5:00 PM on 25-10-2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database