Torrent Pharma, the flagship Company of Torrent Group, with a turnover of Rs. 8005 Cr is one of the leading Pharma companies in the Country. We are the pioneers in initiating the concept of niche marketing in India and today is ranked amongst the leaders in therapeutic segment of cardiovascular (CV), central nervous system (CNS), gastro-intestinal (GI) and women healthcare (WHC). The Company also has significant presence in diabetology, pain management, gynaecology, oncology and anti-infective segments.
Post : Technical Assistant / Executive
Department : Quality Control (Formulation)
Criteria : B.Pharm / M.Sc 2 To 7 Years Of Relevant Experience
• Exposure of analysis for Finished product, Stability samples , Raw & Packing materials
• Having sound knowledge of Operation, Calibration & Troubleshooting of QC instruments (e.g HPLC, GC, UV GCMS, LCMS, FIR, Polarimeter, UV- Spectrophotometer.KF, Apparatus, ICPMS, AAS, Malvern Particle Size Analyzer, XRD)
• Having Knowledge of Analytical Method Validation, Verification & Mehtod Transfer.
• Having skill for data interpretation, troubleshooting.
• Exposure of QC compliance and GLP activities.
• Pharma knowledge of Solid orals & Quality process. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA & Other regulatory exposure is preferred including ICH guidelines.
Job Location : TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD Nr. Baddi University, Village Bhud - Makhnu Majra Tehsil: Baddi, Distt.: Solan, Himachal Pradesh
Email ID : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
* Interseted candidates may send their latest cv at above shared mail ID
See All Other Jobs in our Database