Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries.
Post : Sr Manager NPI Pharma
• Pharma’s, primary procurement point of contact for all new product development projects and will contribute as the subject matter expert for project planning.
• Execute procurement tasks to support on time product launches, delivering quality products, while achieving cost targets to algin with successful and profitable market launches
• Work closely with category managers to coordinate new programs and award new business that align with commodity strategies, while leveraging preferred suppliers
• Utilizes the strategic sourcing process, including the RFI/RFx process on a global basis. Manages supplier selection process and ensures supplier selections are based on sound selection criteria
• Negotiate and execute statement of work (SOW) and supply agreements by aligning with cross-functional teams for long term success of new products
• Support NPI gate reviews communicating sourcing requirements, supplier decisions, risks, cost considerations, etc.
• Own relationships with suppliers through product launch and efficiently/effectively transition ownership to assigned category manager
• Communicate and coordinate with integrated supply chain to transition new products upon approval to align with project and market requirements.
• Proactively and consistently assess, analyze, consolidate, and communicate risk & status clearly and succinctly, to stakeholders
• Lead supplier performance reviews for NPI projects
• Continuously improve processes and eliminate roadblocks for new product launches
• Support Due Diligence and Company Acquisitions
• Attend conferences, identify, screen, and visit potential new suppliers to generate new product ideas
• Work with category management and R&D for idea generation and partner on preliminary investigation of new/existing suppliers and technologies
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 10+ years of experience in Procurement, Supply Chain, Engineering, R&D and/or Project Management in a regulated industry desired, API / Pharmaceutical Industry preferred
• Minimum of 5-year API Pharmaceutical experience
• Experience managing, drug, and biologic development projects
• Direct experience working within Pharmaceutical’s project management
• Experience with new product development programs, stage gate processed, with ability to handle a multitude of projects, required
• High sense of urgency, highly driven to win and break through barriers rather than using them as excuses
• High energy level and strong self-motivation required
• Executive level presentation skills
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Ability to lead, develop and motivate suppliers and cross-functional teams, while working collaboratively
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to quantify/evaluate manufacturing processes and technologies to ensure “best cost” solutions for purchased components and new product cost parameters
• Knowledge of the full value chain, including purchasing/supply chain, product development, manufacturing, lean, etc
• Experience in Microsoft Office products such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and SharePoint
• Willingness to travel Internationally and Domestically as needed
Qualification : Bachelor's degree
Experience : 10+ years
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Purchasing
End Date : 30th October, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database