HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), a Schedule B, Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is India’s leading manufacturers and marketers of Contraceptives, Healthcare and Pharma products & services.
Retail Business Division of HLL Lifecare Limited has setup AMRIT PHARMACY at aims Kalyani,Basantapur,near Kalyani,District Nadia,West Bengal for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven professionals with right attitude for the following positions on Fixed Term Contract basis.
QUALIFICATION & RELAVANT POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE : B.Pharm / D.Pharm with 0-3 Years. (Pharmacy Council Registration is must)
QUALIFICATION & RELAVANT POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE : Graduation with minimum 1 year experience in Hospital / Health industry
Selection procedure : The shortlisted candidates for the positions of Pharmacist and Pharmacy Assistant will be called for Written Test. Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and maximum marks are 50.
Age : Maximum 37 years as on 01.10.2021
Proposed Dates of Selection : 29.10.2021
VENUE (Reporting Time 10am to 2pm) : SUIT NO.614,6TH FLOOR,KRISHNA BUILDING,224 A,AJC BOSE ROAD,KOLKATTA- 700017 KOLKATA
General Conditions :
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates are requested to bring all their certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, Mark sheets / Experience certificates / latest salary certificate with break-up / Adhaar / PAN / Latest passport size photograph etc for verification, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
5. Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
6. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
7. Candidates applying for the Pharmacist shall submit the State Pharmacy Council Registration to us in order to get License for the Pharmacy outlet. This offer is valid subject to your making available your pharmacy Registration for Drug Licence.
See All Other Jobs in our Database