The National Institute of Immunohaematology is one of the premiere research Institutes of the ICMR, located currently in the premises of the KEM hospital, Parel, Mumbai. The centre, which was started by ICMR to solve problems in blood banking, could successfully initiate research in various other related areas of immunohaematology viz. Population Genetics, Biochemical Genetics, Antenatal Serology, Immunology, HLA and Autoimmune Disorders. Dr.H.M.Bhatia and Dr.A.J.Baxi were the main architects behind this initial programme.
Under the project : “ Interim satellite Centre on Sickle Cell Disease at Chandrapur ’’ at Chandrapur.
Scientist B (Non Medical) - 01 Post
Emoluments : Rs.48000 + HRA 2100/- p.m
Essential Qualification : 1st Class M.Sc.(Applied Biology / Life Science / Microbiology / Biotechnology from a recognized University with 2 years experience in related files OR 2nd class M.Sc. + Ph.D. in Life Science or related discipline with one year experience.
Desirable : Doctorate or M.Sc. + Degree in Life Science or relevant subject from a recognized University. Additional Post-Doctoral Research/Teaching experience in relevant subject. Research Experience in Molecular biology.
Age Limit : Not exceeding 35 Years
Duration : August-2022
Scientist B (Medical) - 01 Post
Emoluments : Rs.61000 + HRA 7875/- p.m.
Essential Qualification : MBBS Degree with two Years Research / Teaching Experience OR MD in Microbiology/ Pathology/PSM/Pediatrics from a recognized University
Desirable : Training in Pediatrics Internal Medicine with experiment In immunology.
Age Limit : Not Exceeding 35 Years.
Duration : August-2022
Applications are invited on or before 5th November, 2021 up to 5.00 p.m. from eligible candidates for the following vacancies under the ad-hoc project “Interim Satellite Centre on Sickle Cell Disease at Chandrapur to be filled at ICMR-,T.B. Hospital, Ram Nagar, Near Govt. Medical College, Chandrapur -442401, Maharashtra. The application can be filled on the given link https://niih.org.in/projectappli/ Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances. The candidates will have to follow the instructions for uploading the applications form along with all supporting documents.
Selection Procedure : Applications will be screened and list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website for online interview on niih.org.in Interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates online. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/Video-Conferencing facilities for online Interviews. The link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for online Interviews. The applications are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
NOTE : Short listing of candidates for interview shall be done on the basis of educational qualification and experience. However, if the number of shortlisted candidates are more it is not feasible to call all of them, in that case the appointing authority may fix suitable criteria for short listing the candidates.
PROCEDURE FOR RECRUITMENT
1. Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications experience, etc. can fill the Application Form through link 5th November, 2021 after that link will disable automatically.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview via e-mail or candidates may check our website for updates related to the advertisement.
3. Candidates have to submit the duly self-attested copies of proof of their age, educational qualifications, experiences, testimonials etc., at the time of joining, if selected.
4. Selected candidates have to bring all the documents as mentioned above in Original for verification.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Incomplete applications or application not submitted in prescribed format or without photo and signature or received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
2. Submission of incorrect or false information shall disqualify the candidature at any stage of recruitment process.
3. Separate application should be submitted for each post, if applying for more then one post.
4. The benefit of Provident Fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim, CCA etc. will not be available to the project employee.
5. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution/organization recognized by competent authority.
6. The experience will be counted only after completion of minimum essential educational qualification prescribed for the post.
7. Cut-off date for age limit will be considered as on the last date of submission of Application Form.
8. No age relaxation shall be admissible against the unreserved vacancy as per Govt, of India orders.
9. Age relaxtion against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Gol norms.
10. Reserved category candidates must produce their latest valid caste Certificate as per instructions issued by the DOPT/GOI.
11. The Director, ICMR-NIIH has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no corresporidence/recommendation will be entertained in this matter.
Last Date : 5th November, 2021 up to 5.00 p.m
See All Other Jobs in our Database