Vacancy for D.Pharm, B.Pharm at AIIMS
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Post : Store Keeper (Drugs)
Pay Level in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC : Level-6 in the Pay Matrix
Age Limit for Direct Recruits : 30 years
Total number of vacancies* and reservation : 2 OBC
Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institution Desirable
Experience in storing and distribution of drugs in drug store of a hospital or a well established pharmaceutical concern.
(i) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ Boards;
(ii) Three Years experience in drug store of a hospital or a well established pharmaceutical concern.
Process of Selection : CBT
1. The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status stationed at Delhi/New Delhi.
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications is made available on AIIMS website aiimsexains.om from 21.10.2020 to 19.11.2020 upto 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent. However, all the applicants should keep a copy of registration slip with them, alongwith proof of payment for future reference.
3. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications, failing which their application will be rejected. Required educational qualification/ experience should be completed on or before last date of application. In case of educational qualification, the candidate should have completed residency period for the desired educational qualification including internship on or before last date of submission of application and should had been declared to have passed examination on or before this date. Likewise candidate must have completed duration of desired experience on or before cut off date i.e last date of submission of online application.
4. The applicants while applying in response to this advertisement for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 1 to 11 are required to upload the following documents in PDF format w here applicable in support of their appiications:-
a) Proof of Date of Birth
b) Valid Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC/PWBD category (as per advertisement)
c) Valid EWS certificate if applied for EWS category (as per advertisement)
d) Certificate for Age relaxation, if applied for.
e) Degree / Master Degree
f) Experience Certificate
g) PhD degree certificate indicating the department in which you have been registered at your institute/ university and Title of the thesis, where applicable.
h) In case your PhD degree does not mention all these, you must also upload the PhD registration / admission letter/ any other certificate of the Institute / University indicating the Department of registration and Title of the PhD.
Even if department is not mentioned, document indicating Title of PhD thesis is mandatory.
The above will be in addition to the PhD degree certificate.
i) Abstract of PhD thesis format should be as follows:
• Aim & Objectives
• Methodology (especially in relation to the post applied for)
j) Documentary proof of post-PhD experience in the field/ post applied for with duration, where applicable.
k) One publication relevant to the field / post you have applied for in a journal indexed in Journal Citation Reports (as per Thomson Reuters- now Clarivate Analytics) where you are the first authors/ joint first author/ corresponding author, where applicable.
The On-line Registration will be closed by 05:00 PM on 19-11-2020. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through online mode only.
The candidate must ensure that their photo, signature and thumb impression are as per the Guidelines mentioned in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ given in the General links and are clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature/thumb impression image are not as per instructions given in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ in that case, application will be rejected. So, be very careful while uploading your photo, signature and thumb impression.
8. APPLICATION FEES:
1) General/OBC Candidates - Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only)
SC/ST Candidates/EWS - Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred only)
Persons with Disabilities - Exempted
2) The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
3) Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
4) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
1. Cut off date to determine eligibility in terms of age of candidates will be the last date of submission of online application i.e. 19.11.2020
2. SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates who opt to apply as unreserved candidate will not be eligible for age relaxation. Further, reserve category candidates ( SC/ST/OBC/PWBD) who become eligible by virtue of age relaxation applicable in their case, will be considered only for reserved seats of the category to which they belong even if they have the merit to be considered otherwise for UR.
3. Age relaxation is permissible to various applicants is as under:-
9. Verification of Documents:
The original certificates/documents/caste certificate of shortlisted' provisionally selected candidates will be verified as per schedule given below. The shortlisted/provisionally selected candidates must bring all original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications/caste certificate along with one set of self-attested photocopy of i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form, ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card, iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth, iv) Caste certificate/ EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority if applied under SC/ST/OBC/EWS category, v) Disability Certificate, if applied under PWBD category, vi) Experience certificate, if any, as the case may be. vii) Certificate from competent authority in case where age relaxation has been sought for the basis other than caste/PWBD.
Will be notified later after declaration of result of Online (CBT) mode Examination, where applicable.
10. Those who are in employment with State/ Central Govt./PSU, must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer at the time of verification of documents. Without said NOC the candidature will not be considered for appointment under any circumstances. Failure to produce NOC on the day of verification of document will lead to cancellation of candidature.
11. For posts having experience as an Essential Criteria, the experience which has been acquired only after obtaining Essential Qualification, will be considered as valid.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
13. On selection on any advertised posts, appointed candidates can be posted at any of the establishment of AIIMS, New' Delhi including those located outside AIIMS. New Delhi campus i.e Ballabhgarh (Haryana)/ National Drugs Dependency Treatment Centre (Ghaziabad)/Badsa Jhajjar or at any other facility which may come up in future.
14. Any dispute with regard to any matter referred herein shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts alone.
Last Date : 19-11-2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database