Opportunity for M.Pharm, MSc as SRF at NARIP
The Institute was started on 21st June, 1971 and has over the years grown tremendously in terms of infrastructural facilitates and the number of patients who are being treated, both in OPD and IPD. The Institute has a Pharmacy which not only meets the requirements of the Institute but also provides medicines to other Institutes/ Units. The Quality Control laboratory of the Institute ensures that the medicines proposed in the Pharmacy are as per prescribed standards. The Bio-chemistry and Pathology Lab performs the tests for patients of OPD and IPD and research subjects. The Pharmacology Department comprising of Animal House and a Laboratory has been conducting toxicity and safety studies of new Ayurvedic drugs.
Post : Senior Research Fellow (Life Sciences)
Name of the Project and Duration : Evaluation of Anti-Diabetic activity of Vasantkusumakar Ras in Streptozotocin and High fat diet induced Diabetes in Sprague Dawley Rats.
Duration: one year
No. of Post : 01
Essential Qualification, Experience : M.V.Sc (Pharmacology) / M. Pharm (Pharmacology) / M.Sc. (Zoology) / M.Sc (Biochemistry)
Desirable : Experience in the field of animal experimentation.
Age limit : 35 years
Fellowship : Rs. 35, 000 per month plus HRA as per 7th CPC rules
1. Age will be determined as on date of examination and relaxation as per Govt, rules.
2. The engagement will be purely temporary on contract basis and initially for a period of six months which is extendable, subject to performance of the fellow. No claim for continuation or regular appointment will be entertained.
3. Applicants should bring duly filled-in bio-data cum application form available on CCRAS website ccras.nic.in and their, photo, original certificates of educational qualification and experience, proof of age, etc with a set of photocopies
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/lnterview.
5. Preference will be given to candidates having experience of animal experimentation in the relevant field.
6. All the candidates attending the written test /interview should strictly follow the preventive measures /safety guidelines prescribed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt, of India and Govt, of Kerala for the prevention of spread of COVID 19.
7. The Assistant Director-ln-charge, NARIP, Cheruthuruthy reserves the rights to postpone or cancel the test and-interview, without assigning any reason there off.
Walk in interview for the following post under IMR project of CCRAS, New Delhi will be held on 21st October 2020 at 11.00 A.M. in the Office of Assistant Director in charge , National Ayurveda Research Institute for Panchakarma (CCRAS), Ministry of AYUSH, Cheruthuruthy, Thrissur, KERALA -679 531. Selection procedure will comprise of a written test followed by interview of the candidates qualified in the written test, on the same day.
See All Other Jobs in our Database