Job for Pharmacists (5 posts) at RGMCCSM Hospital
Thane Municipal Corporation, Thane Rajiv Gandhi Medical College Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital Advertisement Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the vacant posts of "Pharmacist" on the establishment of Rajiv Gandhi Medical College and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital for a period of 179 days. Candidates should submit all the documents in two copies at the time of interview. Candidates who do not submit the documents will be disqualified for the interview. Only candidates who meet the educational qualifications and full experience will be eligible for the interview.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 05
Educational Qualification and Experience
D.Pharma / B.Pharm Course in a recognized institute
Government Semi-Government or Nominated Hospital (100+ beds) Experience
Salary : Rs 15,000 / - per month
Age Limit : 38 years for open category, 43 years for backward class
Important Note :
1) Click on below link for detailed application regarding recruitment.
2) The link of this application will be available from 07/10/2020 to 11/10/2020.
3) Candidate must have his own gmail account.
4) After completing the application, click on submit button. Candidate should submit only one application. No more than one application will be considered.
5) You will receive a copy of the application on your gmail ID. (in the name of google form)
6) Print the application and be present with the printed application on the day of the interview.
1) When filling the application, the candidate should include the percentage of marks in the educational qualification, the period of experience and information accurately. In case of mistake in filling the application, the application will be rejected.
2) The experience written by the candidates in the application will be taken into consideration. Other than that, more experience will not be considered.
3) When calculating experience, 6 marks per annum will be taken for working experience from government / semi-government, local body. 1.5 marks for every three months. Experience within three months will not be considered.
4) Work experience in private organization. Work experience in a 100 or more bed hospital dispensary will be considered.
5) If the candidate who fulfills the 'condition of experience' does not appear for the interview, a maximum of two new candidates will be appointed and the marks will be based on the marks and efforts in the examination. Five points will be deducted for each incremental effort.
6) The list of eligible candidates for interview will be published on the website of Thane Municipal Corporation thanecity.gov.in. Candidates should check their name in the list and attend the interview. There will be no separate correspondence.
7) If the marks obtained by the candidates are equal then preference will be given to the senior candidate by age.
8) If the experience certificate or any other proof submitted by the candidate is found to be bogus, a criminal case may be filed against such candidate and the responsibility rests with the candidate concerned.
9) Details of recruitment process will be published on Thane Municipal Corporation's website thanecity.gov.in. For this, candidates should not correspond or contact in person.
10) Government / Semi-Government employees within the prescribed limits should fill their application with the permission of their head of office and should mention the post and office address currently working in the application. No Objection Certificate of the concerned department should be submitted on the day of interview.
11) If no candidate of reserved category is available, the candidate will be selected from other reserved category.
12) a) Accompanied application in capital letters. B) Two passport size photos. C) At the time of interview, the candidate should bring a set of documents of Higher Secondary Examination and subsequent educational qualifications, valid registration certificate from the Pharmacy Council and proof of residency and a Xerox copy of this set along with self attestation. D) Birth Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
13) It is mandatory to issue the character and residency certificate from the local police station within seven days after selection.
14) It is mandatory for the selected candidate to give a guarantee in the prescribed form within seven days after the appointment letter.
15) The term of office will be maximum 179 days.
16) The date of appointment will be mentioned in the appointment letter. 179 days will be counted from that date. That will be the last date of appointment.
17) Deadline will not be changed for late attendees.
18) If these temporary (temporary) recruits are recruited directly, the temporary (temporary) appointment will be canceled.
19) Due to experience of seasonal appointment, priority will not be given to direct service recruitment. 20) After 179 days, no extension will be given after the last date. If necessary, the process of seasonal appointments will be re-implemented. Employees can apply for it a new.
21) If more than one candidate is of the same qualification according to merit, preference will be given according to the following factors. a) Preference is given to those who are older.
b) B.Pharm. Degree D.Pharm. Preferred over.
c) Pharmacy marks
d) Five marks will be deducted for those who pass in more than one attempt.
22) Candidates who are unable to appear in person in the next seven days without the date of appointment letter will be appointed on the waiting list.
23) If candidates are not available for the post as per social reservation, then the vacant posts will be filled as per General Merit List. But such appointed candidates will not be given extension.
Last Date : 11/10/2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database