Job for Pharmacist at Kolkata Police Hospital
Kolkata Police is an organization with a complex command structure that reflects the diverse range of tasks it is expected to undertake. The administration of the Kolkata Police Force is vested in the Commissioner of Police.
Post : Pharmacist
Interview Board : Board-III
No of posts : 02
Consolidated pay per Month (Rs.) : 18,000/-
Terms of Engagement : Purely on contractual basis. Initially the contract will remain in force till 30/11/2020 which may be renewed subject to approval of the Govt.
Eligibility for Application :
(i) The applicant must be a citizen of India and should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
(ii) The age of the applicant at the time of engagement shall not exceed 50 years and in case of specialist doctors it should not exceed 65 years.
(iii) The applicant must possess minimum Educational Qualification as follows:
Minimum Qualification : Should pass H.S. (10+2) Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and a 02 (two) year diploma course in Medical Technology in the concerned subject recognized by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal under West Bengal Para Medical Council or conducted by any recognized Institution affiliated to any recognized University; OR, a Bachelor Degree in Medical Technology of the subject concerned from any Institution / University recognized by Government of West Bengal; OR one year Diploma course in the concerned subject in Medical Technology, where basic qualification for undergoing the said course is B.Sc. (Pure / Bio) offered by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty or by any recognized University.
(iv) The applicant has to produce the original certificates in support of his educational qualification, age proof, Caste Certificate (if any), experience certificate, residential certificates, medical fitness certificate in original, 02 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph and any other documents in original in support of his/ her candidature during Walk-in-interview.
1) Medical Officer (Specialist) & Medical Officer (General Duty) : Selection Criteria The preparation of merit list will be made based on academic records, professional experience and Interview.
2) Other Posts: Selection Criteria The preparation of merit list will be made based on academic records and Interview.
3) Schedule of Interview:
Date of Interview & Reporting Time : 04/11/2020 at 11.00 hrs.
Venue : Kolkata Police Hospital, 2, Beninandan Street, Kolkata - 700025.
* Any candidate reporting after the stipulated time will not be entertained.
* The validity of the Board-II & Board-III may be extended to 05/11/2020, if the number of candidates is very high.
4) All the posts are in Kolkata Police Hospital, 2, Beninandan Street, Kolkata – 700025, if necessary they may be deployed to other places by the authority concerned during the epidemic caused by Covid virus etc.
5) The contractual service condition will be as per existing rules and regulations of Govt. of West Bengal.
6) All efforts will be made to complete the selection process as per above mentioned schedule. However, in case of extreme unavoidable circumstances this date may be deferred and the same shall be communicated through Kolkata Police website kolkatapolice.gov.in and KPRB website kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in
7) Any clarification may be taken from Police Surgeon, Kolkata Police Hospital on (033) 2455-2704 during office hours.
See All Other Jobs in our Database