Work as Associate Scientist at Syngene International | M.Pharm, M.Sc
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Associate Scientist
• Performing analytical method development, validation and routine analysis for pharma projects as per guidelines and requirements for Assay, Dissolution, Related substances, particle size analysis, Blend assay and Blend uniformity.
• Support routine analysis for developmental batches and informal stability studies.
• Preparation of working standards, maintaining of reference standards and impurities as per approved SOP.
• Preparation of method development reports for various tests like assay, dissolution, blend assay and blend uniformity.
• Preparation Test procedures and COA for drug product.
• Document review as per requirement.
• To perform the online documentation and follow GLP activities.
• To perform daily monitoring of analytical instruments maintenance and calibration.
• Calibration of Analytical Instruments like HPLC, Dissolution Apparatus, UV-Visible spectrophotometer and Analytical balance.
• To ensure the hygiene, controlling of environment and safety in laboratory wherever applicable.
• Knowledge and operating of instruments like GC, LC-MS, GC-MS will be added advantage.
• Recording the data in the laboratory note books as per the approved standard procedures.
Experience : 4-8 years
Qualification : M.Sc/M.Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Analytical R&D(OSD)
End Date : 10th November, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database