Walk in interview for Analytical chemist at National Institute of Unani Medicine
National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) Bangalore is as an autonomous organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India working since 2004. This Institute is being developed as a model of post graduate, teaching, training and research in Unani System of Medicine. The campus now houses an Academic Block, Hospital Building, Library, Pharmacy, Administrative Block, Herbal Garden, Animal House, Guest House, Indoor Games Hall, Hostels, Residential Blocks and several other units.
Post : Analytical chemist
No of post : 01
Consolidated salary : Rs 25,000 /- per month
Qualification : M.Sc. in Analytical chemistry/Applied chemistry/Bio-chemistry/Chemistry.
Age : Not exceeding 40 years.
Terms & Condition:
1. The post is purely a contract one and the candidate does not hold any right for permanent post.
2. The contract may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk in Interview.
4. Candidate should be ready to join immediately.
5. Retired person having requisite qualification & experience in the concerned pay scale below 65 years of age may also
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk in interview along with the photo copies of the documents in support of their eligibility with one passport size photo (original certificates may be produced for verification of photo copies of
walk in interview on 9/10/2019 at 10.30 hours at Institute campus
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF UNANI MEDICINE
Kottigepalya, Magadi Main Road, Bangalore – 560 091
See All Other Jobs in our Database