Vacancy for Junior Research Fellow at Nehru Hospital, PGIMER
The PGIMER owes its inception to the vision of late Sardar Partap Singh Kairon, the then Chief Minister of Punjab and the distinguished medical educationists of the then combined state of Punjab, supported by the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru who considered the institutions of scientific knowledge as temples of learning and the places of pilgrimage. The institute started in 1962 and Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru inaugurated the hospital now named “Nehru Hospital” on 7th July 1963. The Institute was originally under the Government of undivided Punjab.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary post under an American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) funded research project titled ‘Pilot project to evaluate impact of a patient counselling and rehabilitation programme on treatment outcomes and quality of life in head and neck cancer patients receiving chemo radiotherapy’ under Dr Amit Bah), Principal Investigator, Department of Radiotherapy, PGIMER, Chandigarh, as per details given below.
Qualification : Graduate /Post Graduate degree in Basic Science
Age limit as on 31.10.2019 : Not exceeding 35 years*
Duration of Project : One year
Duration of contract : Initially 6 months ( renewable based on performance)
Salary : Fixed at Rs 25,000/= per month
Terms and conditions
1. The post is purely temporary for the project duration only.
2. The appointment is terminable with one month notice from either side.
3. The incumbent selected will have no claim for regular appointment at PGIMER/ Govt.
4. No benefit of Provident Fund, I IRA, CTC, Medical Claims etc. is admissible.
5. *Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PWD as per 1CMR/ Government rules.
6. He/She should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees
7. No travel charges will be paid to attend the interview or for joining the post
8. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
9. If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to be removed from service or such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
10. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions are required to submit their applications in the given format along with photocopies of certificates/testimonials by 29th October 2019 (4 pm) in office of the Department of Radiotherapy, Nehru Hospital Extension Block, Ground Floor. Candidates are required to appear in person for an interview on 30th October 2019, at 2.30 PM, along with original certificates in the office of Dr Amit Bahl, Department of Radiotherapy, Nehru Hospital Extension Block, Ground Floor , PGIMER Chandigarh.
See All Other Jobs in our Database