Require Associate Director in Health & Wellness at Flipkart
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 100 million. In the 10 years since it started, Flipkart has come to offer over 80 million products across 80+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle. Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, No cost EMI and a 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. With over 1,00,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSME’s do business online.
Post : Associate Director - Health & Wellness
This position is responsible to develop, implement and oversee compliance standards and controls related to Health & Wellness services, with primary focus on Pharmacy and Vision Centre operations. This position will be required to work closely with cross-functional teams, including Professional Services and Legal, to develop and implement standard operating procedures and internal controls. This position will also conduct facility assessments and support the development and delivery of training and communication to key stakeholders.
● Consistent with the vision of the vertical head, develops, implements and oversees compliance standards and controls related to Health & Wellness and health care services, with primary focus on Pharmacy and Vision Centre operations.
● Works with cross-functional team, including Professional Services and Legal, to develop and implement standard operating procedures and internal controls to ensure professional services are operated in a safe and compliant manner. This may include standards and procedures relating to:
* licensing, accreditation and insurance;
* drug dispensing;
* prescription and identification marking;
* privacy, reporting and record keeping;
* narcotics and controlled drugs and substances;
* occupational health & safety (MSDS, WHMIS, ergonomics);
* complaint investigation, incident reporting and recalls;
* regulatory inspections; and
* billing compliance and claims processing.
● In collaboration with the vertical head, the Compliance Continuous Improvement team and key business partners, assists with the development of assessments and reporting to provide transparency on compliance performance to senior management and key business partners.
● Reviews and responds to any gaps or deficiencies identified in Compliance Continuous Improvement assessments, internal audit reports, or Professional Services operational reviews. Partners with Professional Services operations to address any identified program or training opportunities.
● Partners with the Manager, Health & Wellness Compliance to address any program or training opportunities identified through regulatory inspections, reported customer incidents/claims, or customer/college complaints.
● Conducts facility and distribution centre assessments, ensuring compliance with Walmart policies, guidelines and applicable laws with focus on understanding processes and gaps to ensure robust development of compliance programs, training and controls.
● Develops and delivers compliance training and communications, ensuring ongoing effectiveness.
● Articulates corporate positions on compliance matters to regulators and external agencies.
10+ years of experience of working in Pharma/Wellness/ ECommerce organizations Experienced in implementing and managing compliance programs. Detail and process oriented, thought leader and is well versed with latest trends in their core areas and their applicability for business impact. Product Safety & Compliance experience from Pharma / Pharma-tech organizations
Experience : 5++
Qualification : MBA
Location : Bangalore,Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Health & Wellness
End Date : 30th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database