Recruitment for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc under Health & Family Welfare Department at SDCRL | 09 posts
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other nationals as declared eligible by the Government of India for recruitment to the Post of Laboratory Assistant under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
Direct Recruitment to the posts of Laboratory Assistant at SDCRL under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
Post : Laboratory Assistant
A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/she is eligible. The condition prescribed cannot be relaxed. The recruitment will be made by selection, but where a large number of applications are received, as a result of Advertisement, the Board may, for the purpose of short-listing, hold a preliminary examination.
No of posts : 09 posts
UR :4 [General-2, General (EC) -1 General (PWD)-1]
SC : 2 [EC-1 Ex- Service - 1]
OBC-A : 2 [OBC A-1 OBC A (EC)-1]
OBC-B : 1
Scale of Pay : Rs.5400/- Rs.25200/-, [PB 2 , Grade Pay – Rs. 2900/-]. Other allowances are admissible as per existing Government Rules.
Essential: B.Pharm./ B.Tech (Chemical/ Pharmaceutical)/ B.Sc.(Hons. In Chemistry) or Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects with 4 years experience in any analytical Laboratory.
Desirable qualification : M.Pharm./ M.Tech./ M.Sc. (Chemistry)
Age : Not ordinarily above 32 years as on 1.1.19, relaxable in the cases of those who are already in the Government Service, or those who are exceptionally qualified. The upper age limit may be relaxed for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, & other Backward Classes as per Government Rules or Orders issued time to time.
1) Reservation for exempted category shall be considered only when supported by Certificate issued by appropriate Authority as defined by Directorate of Employment, Labour Department, Government of West Bengal ;
2) Candidates have to submit a declaration that he/she has no financial in the manufacture, import or sale of any drug ;
3) Knowledge of Bengali and other languages as per Government order for the time being in force – Spoken and Written ;
4) The applicant must be a Citizen of India or such a person of other nationals as declared eligible by the Government of India ;
5) Age as recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent Certificate will only be acceptable ;
6) Candidates have to upload the Degree Certificate.
EXPLANATION : Following categories of persons have been included in Exempted Category :
i) Dependents of employees dying in harness ;
ii) Dependents of employees retired incapacitate ;
iii) Persons belonging to the families of Land Losers ;
iv) Election job Workers/Enumerators ;
v) Meritorious Sports Persons.
Fee : Candidates must submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred & sixty) only through Banks participating in the GRPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
Money order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. shall not be acceptable.
No application shall be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee excepting Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under Disabilities Rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date), who do not require to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
For More Info Go Next Page...