The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Opportunities to excel through various courses are abundant including opportunities to enhance your educational qualification by availing two years paid study leave. The inherent adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all round development essential in today's world. Art of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development and Management; the army teaches you all.
Post : Sepoy Pharma
Army Recruitment Rally for Sepoy Pharma category will be held for eligible candidates of districts Bhopal, Betul, Chhindwara, Hoshangabad, Harda, Rajgarh, Raisen, Sehore, Vidisha, Jabalpur, Balaghat, Katni, Mandla, Narsinghpur, Rewa, Satna, Seoni, Sidhi, Dindori, Shahdol, Umaria, Anupur, Singrauli, Damoh, Panna, Gwalior, Datia, Sheopur, Bhind, Morena, Shivpuri, Guna, Tikamgarh, Chhatarpur, Ashoknagar & Saugor from 07 November 2019 to 16 November 2019 at Lal Parade Ground, Bhopal (MP).
Age (Years) : 19 - 25 Born Between (Both dates inclusive) 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2000
Minimum Physical QR
Height (CM) : 169
Weight (KG) : 50
Chest (CM) : 77 (+ 5 CM expansion)
10+2 or equivalent exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Qualified in D Pharma with min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council/ Pharma Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
Note : Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by COBSE, AICTE , CBSE and NIOS only will be considered
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
(a) Admit Card. Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificate.
(i) Registration Card, Admit Card, Marks Sheets and Board Certificates in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School / College / Board / University.
(ii) Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University. SLC and CLC may be asked for and all candidates will carry the SLC & CLC.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
(d) Domicile (Nativity) Certificate. Domicile (Nativity) Certificate with photographs issued by Anchal/Prakhand office and duly signed by Tehsildar/District Magistrate. Only Computer generated Nativity Certificate which can be verified from Govt web site will be accepted.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photographs of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar and for Adivasi issued by District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (if religion as
“SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate.
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School / College Principal / Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with Photograph issued by SP and Village
Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months. documents :-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
(ii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned below in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit att as per Appendix.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate should have
photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificate will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(m) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
(n) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN card & Aadhar card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
5. Special Instructions.
(a) No Tatkal Nativity Certificate will be acceptable.
(b) Character certificate and Unmarried certificate issued by Mukhia will not accepted.
(c) Caste Certificate of Adivasi candidate should be signed by District Magistrate.
(d) Carrying of Original Aadhar Card is mandatory for participation in the rally.
(e) Multiple Nativity. Candidates participating in different rallies using multiple nativity certificates
will be rejected under fraudulent enrolment and will be liable for legal action in addition to rejection of
candidature. (Auth. Govt of Bihar letter No RTPS/07/2015 dt 13 Aug 2015)
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
6. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
7. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
8. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
9. Candidate are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
10. Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificate and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
11. Certificate with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
12. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
13. No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance /dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory reqmt.
14. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
15. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From Inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
16. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
17. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
18. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
19. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
20. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
21. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
22. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to RO (HQ) for documentation.
Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 08 September 2019 to 22 October 2019.
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 23 October 2019 to 06 November 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Gates will be open at 0030hrs and will be closed by 0500hrs on each day.
See All Other Jobs in our Database