Job for Junior Research Fellow, Project Associate at C-MET
Dedicated to the furtherance of competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials, the Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) functions as an autonomous scientific society under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India. Besides augmenting core competence, C-MET envisions attainment of self-sufficiency in the sphere of Electronic materials, components and devices to cater to India’s strategic and industrial applications, exploiting indigenous resources of raw materials.
C-MET, Thrissur Lab, invites young and talented persons with research aptitude to work as Research Fellow/Project Associate in one of the scientific projects sponsored by Department of Science and Technology, Govt. Of India.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Associate-I
Nature of the Post : Temporary on Project based.
Tenure of the Post : Initially for one year and may be extended upto the completion of the Project; ie. 24th September, 2022.
Qualification : First Class/60% marks in M.Sc Chemistry/ Materials Science.
JRF will be offered only to those qualified NET
Age Limit : Not exceeding 28 years as on 30th September, 2019.
Emoluments : Rs. 31,000/- per month plus HRA.
Nature of Work :
• Synthesis and characterization of active electrode material suitable for Lithium ion capacitor.
• Synthesis and characterization of material suitable for prelithiation of Lithium ion capacitor Preparation of Lithium ion capacitor electrodes.
• Fabrication and electrical characterization of Lithium ion capacitor.
• Assisting the Project manager in preparing the data/manuscripts/test results for presentation or publishing.
• Other duties as per the requirement of the project and or recommended by the project review committee.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. All the Posts are purely temporary and the appointment will be initially for a period of One year and may be extended upto the completion of the Project.
2. On appointment, it will not confer any right on the appointee for claim for regular appointment.
3. Selected candidate will be required to produce a medical certificate of fitness in the prescribed form, from a Government Doctor not below the rank of Civil Surgeon and character certificates from two Gazetted Officers working in Central/State Government at the time of joining the post.
4. Selected candidate will be required to report for duty as mentioned in the offer (normally within 10 days from the date of offer) and no extension will be given.
5. Selected candidate will be required to work till the completion of the project and resigning from the post during the currency of the project period shall not normally be entertained.
Those who are eligible for the posts may attend interview on 26.10.2019 at “Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), Shornur Road, Athani-P.O., Thrissur-680 581”. The registration will be between 8.00 AM to 10.00 AM. The applicants shall bring originals along with copies of documents in support of Qualification, Age etc. The applicants shall also bring one recent Passport size Photograph at the time of registration. Only those candidates who are screened in by a Committee will be considered for interview subject to verification of original documents. If more candidates are turned up, a written examination of multiple choice objective type in the relevant subject will be conducted for preliminary Screening. In such cases, those who are sufficiently ranked higher will only be considered for interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database