Career for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Senior Research Officer at PGIMER | Emoluments Rs 73,000 pm
The PGIMER owes its inception to the vision of late Sardar Partap Singh Kairon, the then Chief Minister of Punjab and the distinguished medical educationists of the then combined state of Punjab, supported by the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru who considered the institutions of scientific knowledge as temples of learning and the places of pilgrimage. The institute started in 1962 and Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru inaugurated the hospital now named “Nehru Hospital” on 7th July 1963. The Institute was originally under the Government of undivided Punjab.
Post : Senior Research Officer
Project title : National Surveillance System for Enteric Fever
Department : Department of Community Medicine & School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh Following post is required to be filled under above mentioned project on contract.
- MPH/M. Sc Statistics/ MA Economics/M.Pharma
Emoluments per months (in Rs.) : Rs 73,000/-
- 3 years research experience in health care.
- PhD in Economics/Statistics/ Public Health.
- Knowledge and experience of health economics especially costing & cost-effectiveness analysis including decision modelling.
- Coordination of data collection in multi-centric research studies
- Scientific Publications on health economics in pee reviewed journals.
Date of interview : 04th November 2019 at 09:00 A written screening test may be held before the interview depending upon the number of candidates
Venue: Committee Room, School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit their curriculum vitae with supporting documents either by speed post / by hand to Mr. Anil Kumar, Room no. 109, School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh by November 1st, 2019. Application received after November 1st , 2019 will not be considered.
See All Other Jobs in our Database