Career for Pharmacy Consultant at Indian Council of Medical Research - salary Rs. 70000 per month
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medica research bodies in the world.
The Govt. of India through Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has initiated various projects for development of new tools and implementation strategies to support Govt. of India under TB Elimination Goal by 2025.
Following posts are to be filled purely on contractual basis for working under the Flagship programme 'India TB Research Consortium' (ITRC) under Division of Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases (ECD-I), ICMR Hqrs Office, New Delhi and ITRC project under Tata Trusts project.
Consultant (Scientific) Biomedical Research under India Tb research consortium
Consultant (Scientific) Biomedical Research - 01 post
Essential Qualifications :
Post Graduate Degree (MD / MS / DNB) after MBBS with one year of demonstrated experience in clinical research / Biomedical Research from reputed Institution.
MBBS with four year of demonstrated experience in clinical research /Biomedical Research from reputed Institution.
1st class Masters in M.Pharma or M.Sc Pharmacology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Life sciences or related field with 4-6 years post Ph.D demonstrated core experience of clinical research / clinical trial
2nd class Masters in M.Pharma / M.Sc in Pharmacology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Life sciences or related field with Ph.D in any of the above disciplines with 2 years post Ph.D demonstrated core experience of clinical research/clinical trial.
• Experience in conducting clinical research/ /Biomedical Research.
• Experience in managing and maintaining databases for quality systems.
• Able to prepare SOPs for trial conduct.
• Thorough knowledge of GCP, GCLP, ICH guidelines and regulatory requirements for clinical trial.
• Good communication skills
Age : Limited as on date up to 60 years
Consolidated Emoluments : Maximum Rs. 70,000/- per month depending upon experience and knowledge.
Tenure : Upto March 2020
Nature of duties
• Complete coordination of all project activities related to ITRC and take forward the projects in all thematic areas from initiation till execution and Implementation at all sites. • Ensure that all processes contributing to the performance of a clinical trial are conducted properly.
• Troubleshoot clinical trials and multi-centric projects.
• To monitor the performance of all the other staff and ensuring the compliance by each of them
• Support the writing team in Literature review and preparation of study protocols for TB related clinical trials, ensuring the compliance and actions related to projects and trials are processed in time and action taken to rectify the related matters.
• Coordinating with Regulatory team for and preparation of study protocol to DCGI office
• Preparing and Convening Investigators meetings for finalization of protocols and Organizing & co-coordinating protocol review meets whenever required by ITRC.
• Coordinating with other divisions of ICMR for getting inputs related to various issues like IPR, legal. Financial, administrative etc. for their inputs.
• Preparation of various protocol related documents as per WHO, DCGI guidelines
• Preparing project management plan, Clinical data management plan, support and review CRF development and organize training of the project staff for the protocol and also for electronic data entry.
• Writing scientific papers for publications in various journals
• Frequent All India travel to clinical trial sites for ensuring compliance with protocol and timeline.
• Any other work assigned by the team leader/programme officer.
• Keep upto date with all quality and compliance issues.
• The job may require frequent travel to sites for monitoring, quality assurance and quality management.
• Any other job assigned by the PI or Programme officer.
Syllabus for written examination : Degree level related to project work, if Written Test conducted
Place of work : ICMR/DHR Hqrs., New Delhi
For More Info Go Next Page...