Require Senior Consultant at AstraZeneca
AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Post : Senior Consultant - SAP FICO
SAP Senior Functional Consultant for a world leading Pharmaceutical company which operates in over 100 countries and is head quartered in the United Kingdom. The candidate is expected to be a senior member of a functional team for a large SAP support and maintenance project, spanning several SAP landscapes across continents.
• As a Senior Functional Consultant, will be responsible for resolving any SAP issues reported by the business users and delivering all enhancements as required by business users.
• Responsible for completing all tasks assigned by team lead and project manager.
• Responsible for reviewing solutions designed by the team members and proposing improvements.
• Responsible for proactively working with business users for identifying and resolving recurring issues.
• Play role of mentor to Functional Consultants
• Bachelors or Masters Degree
• The candidate should possess broad functional knowledge in his/her domain and in-depth technical knowledge in the SAP FICO module. The candidate should have proven expertise in configuring and supporting SAP landscapes.
• Good understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain.
• Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare and review functional specifications.
• Exposure is essential to highly customized SAP environments and working on interfaces with Non SAP systems.
• Very good understanding of integration of SAP modules in End to end business processes
• Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management.
• Ability to work in large and diverse teams.
• Exposure to Run SAP (Solution Manager) methodologies.
• Good understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Should have working experience in a validated environment.
• Should be able to guide and mentor junior members of the team.
• Should be aware of release governance processes and have experience in working on any incident management tool
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
• Willingness to work in shifts
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Experience working in a Globally distributed team
Qualification : Bachelors or Masters Degree
Location : Chennai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : SAP
End Date : 10th November, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database