Require Regional Sales Manager at Siemens
With a focus on electrification, automation and digitalization, Siemens India stands for engineering excellence, innovation, and reliability. As one of the world’s biggest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a pioneer in infrastructure and energy solutions, as well as automation and software for industry. The company is also a leader in medical imaging equipment, laboratory diagnostics, and clinical IT. Siemens also provides business-to-business financial solutions, rail automation and wind power solutions.
Post : Regional Sales Manager
- You will represent Siemens Financial Services to potential clients including Siemens companies and through direct communication in face to face meetings, presentations, telephone calls and emails.
- You will be responsible for own lead generation and appointment setting, apart from following up on lead generated through the Vendor Management team
- You will actively manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials presentation; asking questions; solution presentation; negotiation; close; handover to the counter party (internal team – Risk & Operations) and subsequent follow up and process management.
- You will have individual responsibility for new business, and is expected to self-manage; however, he/she will be part of a particularly enthusiastic, successful and expanding team. Support is also available from the Regional Sales Head, National Sales Manager and Vendor Management.
- You are the representative of SFSPL ( Siemens financials ) at internal and external meetings, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
• You have successfully completed a bachelor’s or Master’s.
• You have 7-10 years of professional experience in equipment financing either in Bank or NBFC preferably in equipment financing especially in segments of Healthcare Industry - Banks, Financial Institutions, and Equipment Sales.
• You have a strong selling financial product in Healthcare Industry.
Qualification : Bachelor’s or Master’s
Experience : 7-10 years
Job ID: 86445
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Healthcare
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 25th November, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database