National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an 'Institute of National Importance'. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. The Institute is conceived to provide leadership in pharmaceutical sciences and related areas not only within the country, but also to the countries in South East Asia, South Asia and Africa. NIPER is a member of Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Applications are invited for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow/Project Assistant under a project entitled ‘Design and synthesis via Chemoenzymatic approach of small molecule based hypnotic agents for intravenous general anesthesia’ sponsored by CSIR, New Delhi (GP-432) under the supervision of Dr. Joydev K. Laha, Assistant Professor.
Junior Research Fellow
Fellowship : Rs.12000/- pm plus HRA/MA
Possessing : M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE.
Age maximum : 28 years.
Senior Research Fellow
Fellowship : Rs.14000/- pm plus HRA/MA
Possessing : (i) M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech./B.V.Sc. / B.Pharm., research /teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard referred journals (ii) ME/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Engineering/Techn.; (iii) MBBS or BDS with 1 year internship/M.V.Sc./M.Pharm. or equivalent.
Age limit Maximum: 32 years.
M.Sc. with or without NET/Gate certificate/experience on less than Rs.12000/- pm (consolidated) is to be paid from contingency grant only already sanction, i.e., no additional grant will be given for such Project/Research Assistant.
1. The walk-in-interviews will be held on 6th November, 2018 (Tuesday) from 3:00 pm to 05.00 pm onwards in the Room No.PTI-102, Block H, NIPER, SAS Nagar.
2. Eligibility, fellowship and applicable HRA of the selected candidate will be governed by the existing CSIR rules.
3. Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the interviews along with the application form to be downloaded from Institute’s website < niper.gov.in>.
4. The candidate(s) who fulfill the eligibility criteria should bring the application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials / degrees/ certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size photograph and prescribed fee, as mentioned below, in the shape of Demand Draft favouring Director, NIPER payable at Mohali/Chandigarh. i. Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.100/- ii. Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
5. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which the interview will not be allowed. The original certificates / degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
6. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate / reprint of important publications, without photographs, signatures and prescribed fee) will be outrightly rejected.
7. Age relaxation / reservation policy for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD etc will be as per Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
8. In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
9. The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / written test / interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
10. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interviews.
12. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Walk-in-interviews will be held on 6th November, 2018 (Tuesday) from 3:00 pm to 05.00 pm onwards in the Room No.PTI-102, Block H, NIPER, SAS Nagar
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH (NIPER)
Sector – 67, SAS NAGAR – 160062, Punjab
See All Other Jobs in our Database