Job Openings for Research Associate at Banaras Hindu University | Ph.D, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Banaras Hindu University ranks among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output. This university has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools. The University is making its mark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc.
Post : Research Associate
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following position in the research project entitled “Targeted drug delivery of methotrexate/gallic acid-folate conjugated Poly L-Lysine nanoparticles” sponsored by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India, New Delhi.
Duration : One year. Extendable based on the performance
Emoluments : Rs.36,000+ 20% HRA per month
1) Ph.D/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/M.Pharm/ME/M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation lndexed (SCl) journal and a good academic record.
2) Experience in development of cell line studies along with molecular biology techniques is desirable.
In this project, selected candidate will be working on: Molecular biology techniques including blotting techniques, RT PCR, cell culture, 2D gel etc. Data analysis using appropriate softwares such as excel, sigma stat etc
Upper Age limit as on the last date of application : 40 years. Age relaxation applicable as per Government of India (GoI) rules.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.
2. The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
4. The candidate is expected to join immediately, if selected.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to Principal Investigator Dr. Abha Mishra (abham.bce@itbhu,ac,in) on or before 14 th November, 2018. Please write “Application for RA in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email. Tentative date of interview: within two weeks of application deadline.
• Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
• Venue of Interview – School of Biochemical Engineering, IIT (BHU), Varanasi- 221005.
• Application should be strictly according to the attached format.
• Last date for receiving completed application is 14th November 2018.
See All Other Jobs in our Database