Job for Medical Writer at PAREXEL
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post : Medical Writer II
• Perform edits and format changes on documents, as requested. Assist with final quality control check, compilation, formatting, tabulation, and pagination of documents.
• Prepare documents such as patient narratives, upfront/shell reports and complete study reports, under the supervision of the project lead Medical Writer.
• Compile appendices to clinical study reports in compliance with appropriate regulatory requirements, under the supervision of the project lead Medical Writer. Work with internal or external Clinical and/or Project Leadership functions to ensure that appendix documentation is complete and complies with the relevant guidelines. For electronic appendices, perform all scanning of documents and use departmental publishing software to produce electronic appendices according to the format agreed in the contract.
• Coordinate production and distribution of draft and final documents to project team and client. Ensure that all work is complete and of high quality prior to team distribution or shipment to client.
• Attend internal technical team meetings as required.
• Archive project materials according to Medical Writing Services guidelines.
• Provide administrative support if requested.
• Demonstrate proactivity and initiative by assisting, interfacing with, and substituting for other Associate Medical Writers and/or Medical Writing Assistants, as requested.
• Develop, or participate in the development of, an ongoing orientation for new Associate Medical Writers and/or Medical Writing Assistants. Assist in the training of new Associate Medical Writers and/or Medical Writing Assistants.
• Assist in the orientation of new Medical Writers, specifically with respect to email, PC software, overview of the Medical Writing Services shared drive, and network setup.
• Keep abreast of professional information and technology through workshops and conferences, and assure the appropriate transfer of that information to the department.
• Client focused approach to work.
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and e-mail applications desirable
• Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences/Health Related Sciences or equivalent
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Scientific background essential; some experience of pharmaceutical industry preferred
Qualification : Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job ID : 45331BR
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 20th November, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database