Job for Junior Executive (10 posts) in Downstream Production at Syngene International
Syngene is an internationally reputed custom research and manufacturing organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, formulation and analytical development along with Clinical development services.
Post : Jr.Executive - Downstream Production
No of Posts : 10
- Planning and execution of downstream activities
- Executing and monitoring the purification process.
- Compilation of data and preparation of report.
- Preparation of TTD, PDR, BPR, SOP, EOP, IOP and technical presentations.
- Responsible for scale up and technology transfer in pilot plant.
- Maintain the downstream equipment’s qualification and training to subordinates.
- Responsible for Inventory Management i.e. calculating the batch requirement and monitoring the RM.
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Recombinant protein purification expertise
- Proficient in handling of chromatography systems
- Filtration and interpreting experimental results.
- Should be conversant with interpretation of analytical and process data and should be conversant with DSP scale-up principles.
B.Sc/B.Tech Biochemistry / Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering
Experience : 1-6 years
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Tech
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Downstream Production
End Date : 20th October, 2018
Share resumes on email@example.com
Syngene International Limited
See All Other Jobs in our Database