Vacancy for B.Pharm, B.Sc in Global Clinical Operations at Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Trial Manager
- Reporting to the MAO Clinical Program Leader (CPL), or MAO Global Trial Manager (GTM), or MAO TM functional Manager, the MAO TM is accountable for leading with success the execution of local company data generation activities in one or more countries for project(s) assigned by the Clinical Program Leader, Functional Manager, or Clinical Operations Head.
- This includes all project activities starting from Request for Services and high level budget estimate through protocol development to delivery of final Clinical Study report (CSR) or other deliverable(s), according to planned milestones, within budget, and with high quality standards per company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- The MAO TM serves as the single point of end-to-end accountability for assigned project(s); leading the Study Management Team (SMT) for local studies, interfacing with the Clinical Teams, GCDO fucntions, stakeholders from local Medical Affairs or other internal trial sponsors, external service providers e.g. contract research organization (CRO) and/or other J&J enterprise sectors, as applicable.
- The MAO TM performs tasks similar to the MAO Global Trial Manager (GTM) and in some instances to the Global Clinial Operations-Local Trial Manager (GCO LTM) for assigned local company data generation activities as described in Global Clinical Development Operations (GCDO) procedural documents.
- This includes all project activities starting from protocol development to delivery of final Clinical Study report (CSR) or other deliverable(s), as well as driving issue identification and resolution and contingency planning, all according to planned milestones, within budget, and with high quality standards per company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Leads the SMT as the single point of accountability for end-to-end project management including high level budget estimate, protocol development, trial set-up, execution, close-out, analysis and reporting.
- For projects executed in-house, the TM will oversee and support Site Managers, GCO-LTM (if assigned) and other team members in the daily operational activities in line with country specific regulations and internal processes, if required.
- For projects outsourced to a CRO, the TM will oversee and monitor the CRO’s performance on all contracted services.
- Prepares or contributes to high level budget estimate in response to Request for Services followed by detailed budget proposal.
- Leads vendor assessment and selection in consultation with appropriate representatives of the operating company.
- Ensures accurate project budget management and tracking according to plan. Updates project account with scope changes, if any.
- Is accountable for delivery of assigned trials within agreed/projected life of trial budget. Ensures accurate trial budget management and tracking, updates for scope changes and reconciliation of costs, as applicable. Responsible for overall contract management, including review & approval of external service provider (ESP) contracts, change orders and ensures services are delivered per contract.
- Tracks project progress against planned timelines. Monitors patient recruitment rate to ensure that target enrollment will be met across the allocated regions/countries.
- Provides regular status updates to SMT, project owners and Clinical Team members. Ensures required reports are generated and available for real time tracking of project status.
- In coordination with the Functional Manager/CPL, Study Responsible Scientist/Physician (SRS/SRP) and/or Clinical Leader, the TM provides adequate project-specific training to the GCO or CRO teams and to the site staff. Works with GCO/CRO staff in the set-up and coordination of Investigator Meetings, if applicable.
- Maintains project compliance within all applicable Health Authority (HA) regulations, guidelines, internal SOPs and processes. Ensures quality oversight of assigned projects utilizing the available tools so that the project is in a constant state of inspection-readiness. Participates in preparation for, and conduct of, HA inspections and internal Quality Assurance (QA) audits.
- Identifies and proactively manages issues in a timely manner.
- Communicates regularly with the Functional Manager/CPL/COH.
- Escalates issues and manages risks related to resources, timelines and budgets.
- Build proposal for Action Plan(s) with the SMT to implement solutions on a project level.
Find more info on Next Page...