Senior Research Fellow [Chemistry /Botany (Pharmacognosy)] in Central Council for Research in Siddha
The Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS), Chennai, an Autonomous Body under the Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India proposes to engage the services of Senior Research Fellow [1 each -Chemistry / Botany (Pharmacognosy)]. The engagement will be purely on contract basis. The selection will be made on the basis of Written Test followed by Walk-in-Interview to be held on Saturday, the 10th October, 2014 at 10.00 a.m. in the Pharmacopoeial Laboratory for Indian Medicine (PLIM), Kamla Nehru Nagar, OPP. M-Block, Sector-23, Ghaziabad-201002.
Post: Senior Research Fellow [Chemistry /Botany (Pharmacognosy)]
No. of post: One each
MSc in concerned subject.
Desirable qualification and experience:
(a) Research experience in any Govt. Organization or reputed Institution.
(b) Knowledge in Computer application
Age Limit: 35 years and below
Remuneration: Rs 18,000/- + HRA as applicable in the city
Place of posting: Pharmacopoeial Laboratory for Indian Medicine,
Department of AYUSH,
Opp. M-Block, Sector 23,
Kamla Nehru Nagar,
1) Age limit of the candidates will be determined as on 1st September, 2014. Relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC as per Government Rules
2) The post is project-based initially for a period of one year which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority and their engagement will be co-terminus with the project.
3) The engagement of above post will be purely on contractual basis and it confers NO right to claim for continuation or regular appointment
4) The candidate who fulfils the requirements may attend the Written Test followed by Interview along with an application in the prescribed format (Annexure I). The candidate should also bring one set of self-attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, age proof etc. and two recent passport size colour photographs.
5) The candidates, if employed with any Autonomous/Government or private sector may bring “NOC” from their employer at the time of interview.
6) The Competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment process at any stage. The Selection Committee has the right to select or reject the application of any candidate.
7) No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Written Test/Interview.
8) The candidates should report for Written Test/Interview at 9.00 a.m.
9) Interested candidates may, in their own interest, ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for the written test/interview. Verification of documents will be done before written test/interview.
10) Candidates are requested to see the Council’s website on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
11) Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
Advertisement No. 4/2014
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.