National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Kolkata, is an Institute of National importance under the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. NIPER Kolkata is involved in the development of new process for chiral small molecule and antisense oligonucleotide (ASO) based therapeutics against rare diseases.
Post : Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Applications are invited from the Indian citizens for filling up the following post of Senior Research Fellow under the Department of Medical Devices, NIPER Kolkata.
Title of the project : “Synthetic ePTFE/silicone graft for tracheal reconstruction”
Duration : The appointment will be for One year only, extendable for one more year based on performance and output
Minimum qualification : M.Tech/M.S(Pharm)/M.Pharm/M.Sc in Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, or Equivalent with minimum 60% marks in degree.
Candidate must have experience in biomaterials development, mammalian cell and macrophage culture, immunocytochemistry
Desirable qualifications : 2 years of research experience in the fabrication of biomaterials for tissue engineering applications, collagen isolation, supramolecular chemistry, crosslinking methods, molecular biology, At least 2 publications in the above-mentioned field in reputed journals
Emoluments : Rs. 42,000/- with admissible HRA per month
Age limit : Not more than 35 years as on the date of advertisement with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
Terms and conditions :
1. The above position is purely contractual for a period of 1 year. The continuation of the fellowship is subjected to satisfactory performance and review at the end of the year. On satisfactory performance, the tenure of the fellowship may be further extended.
2. The candidate will be required to relocate to CSIR-CLRI, Adyar, Chennai, upon completion of the recruiting process and other joining formalities in order to carry out the proposed work.
3. Selected candidate will not be entitled to claim for regular appointment/absorption in the institute.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
How to apply
Candidate should apply with their CV, attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets, experiencecertificates (if any) as a single pdf, etc.via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com, with the subject marked as “Application for Senior Research Fellow” on or before 08.12.2023 (last date of receipt of application).
Date of the Interview : The shortlisted candidates will be emailed about the interview date and time.
See All Other Jobs in our Database