Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (MCC) is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, established under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The institution is located at Kodiyeri, Thalassery of Kannur District and was established in 2001 and the clinical services were started in the same year.
Post : Clinical Trial Coordinator
Malabar Cancer Centre Postgraduate Institute of Oncology Sciences and Research will conduct walk-in-interview to the below mentioned purely temporary funded project post, tenable at Malabar Cancer Centre(MCC).Candidates possessing required essential qualifications and age criteria may attend walk-in interview /written test at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalaseery, on 25-11-2023 at 9.30 am with original and supporting documents for proof of date of birth, qualifications, one set of passport size photo.
Project -1 : To establish a ready network of clinical trial units across the National Cancer Grid to promote multi-centric collaborative research in the field of drug and device development” funded by Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council(BIRAC), Govt of India.
Qualification : Pharm.D / MPharm / BDS/ MPH/ MSc (Biostatistics) / MSc Clinical Research /MSc Life Science/MSc Nursing/Post graduate diploma in Clinical Research / BTech Biotechnology
Experience (Essential) : 1 year experience in clinical trials or in a Research project in a funded research project or Pharma sponsored or in Industry supported trails
Maximum Age : 30 years
Remuneration/ Month : Rs.30,000/-
Terms & Conditions :
1. The tenure of temporary posting shall be for a period of one year or till completion of the project. Extension after each tenure shall be considered, based on the performance of the candidate with sufficient break of service, in between each tenure.
2. Above said post will be stationed at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery
3. Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regularization of the appointment or permanency and other service benefits.
4. Any attempt to influence any official at MCC will be a straightforward reason for outright rejection of the application. Such candidates will be debarred for a period of 5 years from applying to any post in MCC and it will be informed to other recruiting agencies in the state such as PSC and the government.
5. No. TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and out Stationed candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for interview and joining of post, if offered.
6. Qualification and experience should be from a recognized University/institution and organization. BSc Nursing shall be registered under INC/KNMC etc
7. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. ie 01-01-2023
8. The decision of Director is final in all aspects of recruitment.
9. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
1. Date of walk-in interview has been scheduled on 25-11-2023 (Saturday). No candidate entry will be allowed after 9.30 am in any condition. Late comers will not be entertained.
2. Original documents will be verified and eligible candidates will be called for selection process. Candidates without supporting documents as per the notification will not be considered under any circumstances.
3. Candidates without copy of certificates showing age, qualification and experience will not be considered eligible for further recruitment procedures.
4. Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the original documents at the time of interview.
5. If the numbers of applications are high then a written/online test will be conducted.
6. Candidates shall pay an amount of Rs.100/- as application fee.
7. Application fee is non refundable in any circumstance.
8. Qualification, experience prescribed by MCC, should be strictly followed and applications without any of them will be rejected.
9. The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
See All Other Jobs in our Database