Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
Post : Medical Writer
As a Medical Writer you will ensure timely, clear, and proactive communication and collaboration with the stakeholders and colleagues globally. Furthermore, you will communicate across the time zones and in different professional environments. This job requires good communication and analytical skills. In order to meet timelines, you must be good at planning own work and be proactive when problems arise and seek help and advice from relevant people within GBS as well as within Head Quarters (HQ). Additionally, you will challenge the expert contributors on the clinical documents where the quality of their written contribution could be improved. You are entrusted to fulfil the following responsibilities:
• You will be performing medical writing tasks for trial and/or non-trial activities within clinical reporting and preparation of writing clinical evaluation reports (CER) and Clinical evaluation plans (CEP) and demonstrated understanding of clinical research, the drug/device development process, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
• You will have to communicate the clinical data in a clear and concise manner.
• You will contribute to knowledge sharing and maintain good relationship with the stakeholders and colleagues.
Candidate Profile :
• Post-Graduate (PhD, MSc., M Pharm, MD, DDS, DVM or equivalent)
• 2+ years of experience as medical writer or other relevant work experience.
• Experience in of writing clinical evaluation reports (CER) and Clinical evaluation plans (CEP).
• Demonstrated understanding of clinical research, the drug/device development process, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
• Experience working within a global setting.
• Experience from the pharmaceutical /CRO industry.
• Strong understanding of external requirements related to regulatory documents.
• Good communication skills.
• Works independently on smaller tasks.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Committed, persistent and accountable.
• Able to plan and manage variable workload.
Qualification : PhD, MSc., M Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Development and Medical
End Date : 15th December, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database