At Wipro, the safety, health and wellbeing of our employees is of paramount importance and over the past several weeks we have taken a series of preventive measures to protect our employees from the Coronavirus outbreak. Given the evolving situation, we have advised our employees to work from home wherever feasible and if their role allows them to do so. Wipro offices will remain open. Our global Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) and crisis management teams will continue to assess the situation, review these measures after a week and decide the future course of action.
Post : CAPA Investigation
• Hands-on experience in using Track Wise application and knowledge in MS-Office applications. Understanding the entire CAPA process steps to facilitate and own CAPAs
• issues in Medical Devices.
• Ability to lead and perform the investigation cross-functionally with a team of SMEs BPEs and BPOs.
• Determine and delegate the necessary action items to the responsible teams/individuals and drive them to meet the KPI targets.
• Maintaining the CAPA record up-to-date and documenting the summaries of investigation and
• action items with required objective evidences.
• Regular participation in meetings and passing on the inputs/escalations to the board.
• Hands on experience for problem solving tools (7QC, 8D 5WHY etc.)
• Good communication and presentation skills.
Candidate Profile : M.Pharm / Bachelor in Biotechnology Candidates with minimum of 2-3 years CAPA handling experience preferably in MDPS. Candidate must have Kolkata residential proof. 3 days of WFO and 2 days WFH with Saturday and Sunday fixed Off. One side pick up and drop available.
Job Location : Kolkata
Share your resume and mention "CAPA Investigation" in the subject line firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database