Sipra Labs Limited is a global contract research organization offering end to end regulatory compliant research and developmental services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Devices industries since two decades. Sipra has supported many global and indigenous pharmaceutical players for their dossier submissions to highly regulated markets like US, Europe and Japan.
Post : QA Executive (GLP- Pre-clinical)
No of Vacancies : 5
Location : Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities
• Plan, Conduct and Manage Internal Audits and Customer Audits as per the plan in compliance with GLP, Protocol, SOP's and applicable standard regulations
• Preparation of audit reports for the audits conducted and release of the reports to concern HOD
• Preparation and review of SOP's, review of the Study protocol
• Access Suitability of responses to audit findings and negotiate suitable actions needed to resolve audit findings
• Review deviations and find plans and follow-up and ensure their implementation.
• Assist in the preparation of the facility for client/sponsor audits and regulatory inspection
• Perform the reconciliation of Project and Non-project related documents and send or archival review of the equipment calibration/validation records.
Walk In Interview
Date : 19-Nov-2022
Time : 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
7-2-18/3/5/A,B/H POST OFFICE,, SANATH NAGAR I E, SANATH NAGAR,, HYDERABAD 500018, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Contact Name : Archana T
Applicants who are unable to attend the drive can share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database