Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (MCC) is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, established under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The institution is located at Kodiyeri, Thalassery of Kannur District and was established in 2001 and the clinical services were started in the same year. At present MCC has 220 in-patient bed strength and the Institute caters to patients from 7 Districts of Northern Kerala in addition to the neighboring states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Mahe a total population of over 1.5 crores.
Post : Assistant Pharmacist
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Age : 36 years
Experience : Desirable, Experienced candidates in hospital sector will get preference.
Consolidated pay per month : Rs. 20,100/-
1. Candidates should appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 15/11/2022,
a. Assistant Pharmacist between 09:00 am to10.00am at Office of General Administration, Malabar Cancer Centre.
2. Late comers will not be entertained.
3. An application fee of Rs. 100/- to be paid for all candidates.
4. Duration of Contract Staff posted in Malabar Cancer Centre will be 179 days initially and can be extended for a maximum period of 3 years, subject to satisfactory performance (Maximum 6 tenures).
5. Candidates with out providing copy of certificates, proving age, qualification and experience, will not be allowed for attending the Interview.
6. Selection will be based on qualification, experience and performance in the Interview.
7. Claims in respect of qualifications, experience, registration certificate etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents;
8. Candidates should produce the originals at the time of Interview.
9. If the number of applications is high, then a written / online test will be conducted.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written test/Interview
11. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
12. Age will be calculated as on 1stJanuaryofthe year i.e.01-01-2022.
13. The Director - MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information and the decision of Director will be final.
14. Candidates if selected will not have any claim for permanency in the Institute.
Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk in Interview, with Bio-data, original and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience etc.
Walk-in-Interview on 15/11/2022 between 09:00 am to10.00am at Office of General Administration, Malabar Cancer Centre
See All Other Jobs in our Database