Aurigene is a specialized biotech company, focused on oncology and inflammatory diseases. Aurigene has deep target and therapeutic area expertise, gained from the experience of multiple programs reaching global clinical development from its efforts.
Post : Strategic Assistant to the CEO
Desired Profile :
• MSc / M.Pharm, MBA or PhD qualified candidates
• 3-5 years of professional experience
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills
Job Description and Key Skills
• Provide analytical support to tho CEO on stratogic and operational issues.
• Support research on strategic aspects of existing businesses and aid new business entry decisions.
• Assist in developing, implementing, and tracking now business strategies and initiatives.
• Provide inputs and support in business development and market analytics.
• Assist in the identification and assessment of business opportunities in the industry, based on dedicated market screening and targeting.
• Participate in preparing and/or delivering presentations, business reports, proposals, and business forecasts.
• Manage calendar by prioritizing inquiries and requests to ensure smooth day-to-day ongagomonts.
• Ability to understand and operate in a highly cross-functional set-up and a good understanding of Drug Discovery and Development space.
• Ability to seamlessly work with varied internal stakeholders and external partners.
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
• Passionate and self-driven
• Ability to conceptualize and ideate solutions.
Location : Bangalore
Submit your candidature & updated resume to Joby_f@aurigene.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database