PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
Post : Intern Clinical Data Analyst
• Responsible for data cleaning and data review activities, e.g. query management and manual/SAS listing reviews.
• Support data processing activities from database setup to database lock, e.g. external vendor data reconciliation.
• Perform User Acceptance Testing on clinical database setups.
• Track and review CRFs. Support data entry where required.
• Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures, ICH/GCP Guidelines. Support functional QC activities on databases and/or patient data, as per business needs.
• Maintain training compliance as per Job Roles assigned, including On-the Job training.
• Address training needs, as per Development Goal/s identified.
• Professional Bachelors/Master’s degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences or any relevant discipline - 2022 graduates
• Written and oral fluency in English
• Evidence of good problem-solving skills and logical reasoning
• Basic understanding/willingness to learn relevant ICH-GCP
• Guidelines, local regulatory requirements
• Commitment to first time quality and attention to detail
• Evidence of ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
Location : Work from Home Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical
End Date : 6th November, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database