Aurigene is a development stage biotech company engaged in discovery and clinical development of novel and best in class therapies to treat cancer and inflammatory diseases, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
Post : Research Associate - DMPK (Bioanalytical)
Desired profile : M.Pharm (Pharmacology / Pharmaceutical Analysis) / M.Sc. (Biochemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry) with 3- 6 years’ experience
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Details :
• Expert in method development of generic molecules as well NCEs using LC-MS/MS system.
• Experience in various makes of LC-MS/MS from Sciex, Waters, Thermo etc.
• Expert in performing the samples analysis from in vitro ADME assays and in Vivo PK and Tissue distribution studies.
• Well verse with extraction techniques of molecules from various matrices like plasma/urine/tissues.
• Very strong in basics of all instruments, principles of chromatography, sample processing.
• Knowledge of PM & calibration of instruments required for bioanalytical sample processing & analysis.
• Should have good understanding of drug metabolism and Pharmacokinetics.
• Knowledge of Phoenix WinNolin software will be added advantage.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MAY SHARE THEIR RESUME TO JOBY_F@AURIGENE.COM
See All Other Jobs in our Database