Pt. B.D.Sharma, PGIMS, Rohtak is situated at a distance of about 240 km from Chandigarh and about 70 km from Delhi on Delhi-Hissar-Sirsa-Fazilka National Highway (NH-10). It is the only major Institution for Medical Education and Research and a tertiary care centre for provision of specialized health care services not only to the people of the State of Haryana, but also to those from Punjab, Rajasthan, Delhi and western U.P. The Institute was started under the name of Medical College, Rohtak in the year 1960. For the first three years, the students were admitted to Medical College, Patiala which acted as a host Institution. In 1963, the students were shifted to Rohtak.
Applications are invited for the following temporary positions at ICMR AND George institute sponsored projects (PACE) in the department of pulmonary and critical care medicine at Pt. B. D. Sharma, PGIMS. Rohtak.
Clinical Research Coordinator (George Institute)
Essential Qualification : Masters in life sciences subjects including Physiotherapy, and Nursing Minimum one year of research experience. Working on a Sponsored Project GCP Certification in the last year
Desirable / Experience : Experience in clinical trial coordination, clinical data handling Monitoring, basic biostatistics, etc.
Mode of Appointment : Project Mode
Emoluments : Up to Rs. 32,000/. per month (Consolidated) No TA/DA/HRA will be provided.
Duration of Post : One Year (can be extended up to 2 years) The selected candidates will be appointed temporarily initially for one year. Appointment may be extended depending on the work performance of the candidate till his/her services are required by the PI or till the validity of the project (whichever is earliest)
Nature of Duties : Attending OPD. data collection, patient coordination, Filling files, data uploading, communication with ethics and sponsoring agencies, and related work of the department.
Project Technician- (ICMR)
Essential Qualification : Bachelors in life sciences subject including. Nursing. or Physiotherapy One-year research experience working on a sponsored project & GCP Certification in the last year,
Desirable / Experience : Experience in clinical trial coordination. data entry, sample processing. etc.
Mode of Appointment : Project Mode
Emoluments : Up to Rs. 17,760/. per month (Consolidated) No TA/DA/HRA will be provided.
Duration of Post : One Year (can be extended up to 2 years) The selected candidates will be appointed temporarily initially for one year. The appointment mat he extended depending on the work performance of the candidate till his/her son ices are required by the PI or till the validity of the project (whichever is earliest)
Nature of Duties : Attending OPD. data and sample collation. patient coordination. Filling files, data uploading, communication aid, ethics and sponsoring agency, and related work of the department.
Terms and conditions
1. The candidates must come with 2 passport-size photographs, all original documents, and one set of photocopies of relevant documents, for the interview.
2. The above posts are temporary and terminable on one-month notice from either side.
3. The duration (tenure) of the project is one year or more depending on the caseload and sponsor agency.
4. Selection will be based on pre-merit and interviews.
5. The work and conduct of all shall be evaluated per month.
6. Experience in association with research projects will be preferable
7. Last date for receipt of applications : 11th Nov 2022 at 5 pm.
8. Computer knowledge of entering medical data is essential.
9. The age limit for all posts is up to 35 years.
10. The Place of work will be the department of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, PGIMS Rohtak.
11. Applications are to be sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Venue of the interview: Committee Room, Director Office, PGIMS, Rohtak
13. Time and date of interview : 15th Nov. 2022 at 2 pm.
14. GCP certification is mandatory for all posts- the following links can be used for a free- four-hour- GCP certification.
Applications complete in all respects should be emailed to -: email@example.com
Last date for receipt of applications : 11th Nov 2022 at 5 pm
Time and date of interview : 15th Nov. 2022 at 2 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database