The Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. Public health, sanitation and hospitals are the exclusive responsibilities of the State. State provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at the rural level, while the State level super specialty Medical Colleges & Hospitals predominantly provides the ambulatory care services.
Post : Pharmacist
In reference to the letter mentioned above issued by the Secretary & DG AYUSH & Executive Director, West Bengal AYUSH Samity, the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Darjeeling is inviting application from the eligible candidates as per criteria mentioned with attached notification against the vacant posts. All posts are purely on contractual basis for a period of one year i.e 31.03.2023 which may be extended on the basis of performance and subject to continuation and fund support is provided
Name of the Programme : Integration of Homoeopathy (AYUSH) with (NPCDCS)
No. of posts : 03 (UR-02, SC-01)
Essential Qualification : a) HS and Passed Certificate/ Diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacy with valid registration
Desirable Qualification : a) Knowledge in computer, b) Proficiency in local language
Age : Not exceeding 40 years Relaxation of age will be as per existing rule and order
Remuneration : Rs 15,000 /- consolidated per month
H.S passed- 20
Essential Qualification (Certificate/ Diploma)- 45
Computer Knowledge - 20
Proficiency Local Language-10
Basic guideline for application for all the posts
1. Application must be sent in scanned and PDF version in prescribed proforma attached herewith to the e-mail ID email@example.com on or before 05/12/2022 along with self attested all testimonials in support of age, caste, qualification, experiences etc in scanned and PDF version.
2. The candidate should mention the name of the post applied for at the space mentioned on the application format.
3. The cut off date for calculation of age will be as on date of advertisement
4. Relaxation of age will be given as per rule
5. Only NEFT - transfer receipt copy should be submitted with the application
6. Incomplete application, missing of required documents will be treated as cancelled
7. In case of experience from Private Organisation, the Recruitment Board may ask for Salary Statement / any other documents from the agency for the said period for verification.
8. Experience will be calculated after completion of last required qualification.
9. The shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
10. The decision of District Level Selection Committee is final.
11. The panel will be valid till one year from the date of publication of the panel
12. All candidates should submit the following self attested documents and application proforma maintaining the post applied for. Seperate application required for each post
i. Application as per proforma
ii. Age proof (Birth Certificate/ ADHAR/ PAN
iii. Admit card of Madhyamik Examination
iv. Mark sheet of MP, HS, Graduation, Technical Qualification & Post Graduation (as applicable)
v. Residential proof (ADHAR/ Voter Cart)
vi. Caste certificate (if any)
vii. Computer knowledge certificate
viii. Experience certificate as mentioned in TOR
ix. NEFT document copy of payment - transfer receipt copy should be submitted with the application along with Unique Transaction Reference (UTR) number / transaction reference number.
Last Date : on or before 05/12/2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database