The National Health Mission (NHM), UP seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care, which is accountable, yet at the same time responsive to the needs of the people, resulting in the reduction of child and maternal deaths, as well as population stabilization, gender and demographic balance.
NHM, UP. is seeking applications from eligible candidates for following contractual vacancies under various Programs of National Health Mission, UP:-
Post : Pharmacist
(1) Interested candidates are required to visit upnrhm.gov.in/ for online registration and submission of application. Applications received through any other sources except online, shall not be considered.
(2) Only Female candidates can apply for ANM position.
(3) Candidates of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective social category must submit the valid caste certificate along with permanent residential proof in the prescribed format issued by a competent authority. Candidate having domicile of other stale will be treated under Un-reserved category.
(4) Candidate belongs to OBC (NCL) and EWS category and claim benefit of the same, must upload the required OBC-NCL Certificate and EWS Certificate respectively on the prescribed format duly approved from competent authority, not older than 01.04.2022 and/or must obtained on or before the last date of online submission of application (01.04.2022 to last date of online submission of application).
(5) Document submitted along with Online application form only shall be produced by candidate at the time of Document Verification Process (DVP). Document obtained after the last date of online submission of application shall not be entertained.
(6) Incomplete details in application format or application submitted without photograph, supporting documents etc. shall be rejected.
(7) If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility and/ or s/he has furnished incorrect/ false information/ certificates/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of NHM. UP in any matter related to the recruitment, at any stage of the r emit merit process, will be final and binding upon the candidates.
(8) The posts are non-transferrable and allocated for District Health Society only.
(9) The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one-year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance and approval accorded by Government of India. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in future.
(10) National Health Mission reserves the right to cancel the recruitment at any stage and/or change vacancies in number & category, amend the rules and process at any time of the se¬lection. Any such amendments shall be valid and binding upon.
(11) Please note that last date of online submission of application shall be taken as reference/cut-off date for computing experience, age. qualification etc.
Please visit NHM. UP website i.e. upnrhm.gov.in time to time for detailed information such as vacancy, selection process & metlnxl. start/closure of online submission of application date. Detailed advertisement, eligibility criteria. District wise vacancies, instructions, etc and other relevant details.
Detailed Information Coming Soon...
See All Other Jobs in our Database