NIPER, Kolkata was established in 2007 under the aegis of Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers as a Centre of Excellence for higher education, research and development in pharmaceutical sciences. The Institute was declared as an Institute of National importance by Government of India through the Act of Parliament (NIPER Act 1998 & NIPER amendment Act 2007). We are proud of preparing dynamic leaders, who make a difference to the world, with the skills that are nurtured here for a better tomorrow.
Post : Assistant Professor in the Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis
Applications are invited from the Indian citizens for filling up the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis on contract basis in NIPER Kolkata
Essential qualifications : M.Pharm / M.S (Pharm) in Pharmaceutical Analysis and PhD in Analytical or relevant area.
Experience : Candidates with one year or more experience in teaching or research in pharmaceutical analysis / relevant area (excluding experience gained during Masters and Ph.D). The candidate should be capable of teaching to students and carry out independent research.
Age limit : Not more than 40 years as on the date of advertisement.
Salary : Rs. 60,000/- fixed per month
Terms and conditions
1. The above position is purely contractual and initially for a period of 1 year. The continuation of the tenure is subject to satisfactory performance and review at the end of the year. On satisfactory performance, the tenure may be further extended.
2. The selected candidate should work minimum for a period of one year / academic year in the institute.
3. Director reserves the right to modify the conditions or cancellation of the interview.
4. Selected candidate will not be entitled to claim for regular appointment/absorption in the institute.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. Candidates reaching after specified time may not be entertained.
7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
How to apply
Candidate should apply with their CV, attested copies of relevant certificates/marksheets, experience certificates, etc. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject marked as “Application for the post of Assistant Professor on contract”
Last date of receipt of applications : 24th November, 2022
Date of the Interview : The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview date.
See All Other Jobs in our Database