Aurigene is a development stage biotech company engaged in discovery and clinical development of novel and best in class therapies to treat cancer and inflammatory diseases, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
Post : Senior Scientist - DMPK (Transporters, Proteohics, Metabolite Identification & Mass Spectrometry)
Desired profile : M.Pharm (Pharmacology / Pharmaceutical Analysis) / M.Sc. (Biochemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 6-8 years or Ph.D. with 2- 5 years’ experience
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Details :
• Proficient in supporting projects in different stages of drug discovery and development in the area bioanalysis for both small molecule and biologies.
• Expertise in conducting proteomics assays, Quantitation of proteins (endogenous and therapeutic) using a targeted proteomics approach with the help of triple quadrupole and high-resolution mass (HRMS) instruments.
• Conduct of Met-ID study and data analysis with supporting software like analyst, Light sight, chem draw, Compound discoverer and ACD labs.
• Experience/knowledge of transporter and CYP induction studies to evaluate DDI potential as per the regulatory guidance will be added advantage.
• Responsible for preparation of relevant SOP, protocols, reports, etc. to support various regulatory submissions.
• Coordinate with key project team members. Review in-vitro ADME data and managing teams.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MAY SHARE THEIR RESUME TO JOBY_F@AURIGENE.COM
See All Other Jobs in our Database