Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post : Assistant Associate Warehouse
Qualification : Any Graduation
Experience : 3 - 6 years
Roles & Responsibilities
1) Operate powered pieces of material handling equipment and workaround moving equipment.
2) Respond to color or special indicators, visual and audible warning indicators.
3) Provide technical support to hi-rise operations by tracking and resolving problems and provide in-depth warehousing expertise in analyzing technical problems.
4) Identifies required delivery and process improvements that drive increased efficiency, throughput and quality.
5) Actively develop and share best practices and knowledge with others in own work group and across multiple work groups.
6) Demonstrate compliance with Corporate & Government Regulatory requirements pertaining to facilities & processes.
Interested candidates should carry their updated CV, Latest Increment letter, 3 months salary slips for Interview
Walk In Drive
Date : 04th Dec 2022
Venue : Lemon tree, Hitec City, Hyderabad
Time : 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database