HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), a Schedule B, Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is India’s leading manufacturers and marketers of Contraceptives, Healthcare and Pharma products & services.
Healthcare Services Division and Retail Business Division of HLL Lifecare Limited has setup HINDLABS and HLL PHARMACY & SURGICALS at various Medical Colleges & Hospitals in Kerala state, for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven professionals for the following positions on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Experience : Minimum 0 – 3 years experience in Pharmacy
Qualification : MSC (Biochemistry) / MSC (Medical Biochemistry)
Experience : Minimum 5 years experience in clinical laboratory
Age : Maximum 37 years as on 01.11.2021
Selection procedure :
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Skill Test except for the positions of Customer Care Executive and Pharmacist. Those candidates who are qualifying Skill Test alone will be allowed to attend Written Test. The positions of Customer Care Executive and Pharmacist have only Written Test. Duration for the Written Test is 30 minutes and maximum marks are 50.
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates are requested to bring all their certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, Qualification, Mark sheets / Experience certificates / latest salary certificate with break-up / Aadhar / PAN / Latest passport size photograph etc for verification, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
5. Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
6. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the skill test and written test.
7. Candidates applying for the Pharmacist shall submit the State Pharmacy Council Registration to us in order to get License for the Pharmacy outlet. This offer is valid subject to your making available your pharmacy Registration for Drug License.
Walk in Selection date
Venue : HLL Management Academy Keston Rd, Near to STYLE PLUS, Kowdiar, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695003
Venue : HINDLABS MRI Scan Center, Super Speciality Building, Govt Medical College Hospital, Kozhikode - 673008
See All Other Jobs in our Database